My new car!!!

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
Hi all just picked my car up on saturday now a proud owner of a seat leon cupra r which i wanted from time had a choice from a audi s3 or a b6 a4 so i stuck to my guns and got the seat lovin it. Selling my audi a4 now should be gone by wednesday:bye: gunno miss the audi never let me down been a good motor! . Going to still be posting on here just wondering can i change my user name to DIPS_CUPRA R??? Will post some pics up later.:icon_thumright:

They're a good car from all reports, excellent value for money thats for sure! Have a Leon in mind as a possible replacement for the missus's Astra later this year if I can string together the money! Enjoy!!

Congrats on the new car mate, is it a petrol or a diesel one that you got??

Well done mate. I had an Leon FRTDI before my audi, and I loved it. It was the old shape mind you, but only an 05 plate. Best car ive had- bar the audi ofcourse. Decided against the new leon on looks alone. The test drive I had of one was stunning..

Well done mate, you will love it.

Thanks all! its a petrol cupra r, not feeling that bite too much as i found my a4 tdi did drink a little as i do more town driving rather then motorway driving!