My New Car!!!!

Chris93

Reaction score
Well after being a member of the forum and realising what a lovely lot you all are, i took the plunge and bought this today
Audi A3 T Fsi Sport 5dr BIG SPEC for sale in Southborough Kent | Auto-Sportiva

The spec list on the website shows it as quite good but in actual fact it is awesome, it was owned by the MD of dulwich audi and the spec is as follows:

Auto dim exterior and interior mirrors
Rain sensor/Light sensor
Bose with Symphony head unit
Alcantara interior
Heated Seats
Lumbar support

And probably more but i can't remember! :) only funny thing is is the front lights have no reading light like in my a2, just a main light can this be changed? there is also a spider web in the headlight which i imagine means a new headlight unit? Just need to save up for an rns-e and cruise control conversion and then it is my dream car :))

Chris

Very nice mate. Nice touch with the factory xenons.

Get some facelift LED tail lights, S line bumpers and maybe some wheels and you're modding!

Give me a shout if youre looking for an RNSE :o.k:

Last edited:
nice car
i am local to you if you ever need vag com :cool:

Fantastic!! i am going to get the rns-e sorted in the summer so i will give you a shout :) the metal inlays are all scratched so i think the first job i will do it change those to some aluminium race inlays from the rs3!! can't wait to pick it up and whoever says the bose in the a3 is rubbish you are rubbish i had a 650w amp in the a2 with uprated speakers and head unit and the bose is miles ahead :) so excited

Chris

I have seen the light units with ambient lighting and individual reading lights i just wanted to know if it was a straight swap and now i know it is :) My plans are to keep the exterior the way it is as i don't want to spend to much money as i stretched my funds to afford it without financing. I am hoping to get rns-e 3 for inside when i have the funds, get some nice race inlays and cruise and of course robin, some more ambient lighting!! Love how easy these cars are to mod and how there are so many people who have done things and share there experiences :) The alcantara is starting to bobble on the drivers seat which i know cannot be helped but when i get it home i am going to give it a mega clean and polish! Any other cheap mods to keep me going until i can afford some more $$$ ones?

Chris

Oh no!! i don't need help spending money :) are the door cards easy to take off as my window switches have peeling rubber on them, can i swap these for the silver tipped ones on the current a3 or is it easier to stick with the current ones?

Chris

I am debating whether or not to get it remapped, i had my a2 remapped because it wasn't very powerful but this is already quick and i don't want it to be wheelspinning all the time and have too much power for a fwd to handle and i definitely do not want the fuel economy to get any worse!!

Chris

i would say get it looking the bussiness first but that just me. in the mean time you can research the best software for you. 200 hp is enough imo lol