My New car A3 2.0T Quattro (pics)

A3Craig

Reaction score
Hi all, joined the forum about a week ago and recently purchased a audi a3 2.0t Quattro with 52k on the clock, happy so far and have a few plans for it, a few pics
photo3-1_zps185a30cb.jpg
photo2-1_zpsa3d48b08.jpg
photo1-1_zpsc4fbf3c0.jpg
photo_zps0f0693e8.jpg

Thanks for comments, does anyone now from the pics what wheels they are as I don't have a clue? plans are to check pcv and diverter, have ordered some new bulbs, after that probably a service and a remap, cruise control and RNSE, That's it i think lol

Thanks for comments, does anyone now from the pics what wheels they are as I don't have a clue? plans are to check pcv and diverter, have ordered some new bulbs, after that probably a service and a remap, cruise control and RNSE, That's it i think lol

The wheels are BBS or speedline 18" split rims. They're nice, even better in 19"...

wELCOME NICE CHIOCE OF CAR PERFECT NEXT STEP GET IT DYNO TUNED BETTER FUEL CONSUPTION AND A LOT QUICKER
A3 ALL WAY

got some new bulbs and fitted them earlier, below as you can see new and old
lights2_zps26cd5a5e.jpg

Nice car dude. It'll shift a bit once the remap's done.

Lowering it slightly on cards? Will look even nicer on those wheels with a subtle drop.

Thanks, hopefully this weekend I can check DV and PCV then all being well get it mapped, in regards to suspension I have no plans yet but will see how it handles after remap, might go down the arb route

Got the bulbs from eBay item no 330690046629 the picture doesn't do them justice, they look really good, no plans on selling the wheels but will let you know if I do

little update: have check PCV and its fine and checked DV valve and is fine with no splits (rev C) will change to a better one when it splits but fine for now, have bought another thermostat as mine is stuck open so that's the next job before I sort the remap out :)

When I had the car in the air I did have a good check around and all the pipes seemed to be in tightly and securely but as you say how secure will soon show with a remap :)

As long as you've checked everything you have done all you can do. I have had plenty of people who have rebuilt their cars and have assured me there will be no leaks etc. When they turn up for the mapping and we start putting the boost in, the cracks soon show! Usually something that we can sort fairly quickly :D

Have managed to get coming home/leaving home lights working thanks to a guide on here (thanks very much), have a problem now with fault code p0441 so need to get this sorted and thermostat, i may eventually remap it if the car stops throwing its toys out the pram
Craig

Have you got any more pictures of the bulbs in ?