My "new" C7 S-line on 21" saying hi to the forums

1 2
Exhaust wise I'm looking at this nothing more. Keep the original valance. Just add the matt black milltek tail ends. My cars black edition.

Attachments

• 33jiqll.jpg
    33jiqll.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 214
Reactions: Belong
459bhp and 912nm, holy c**p, I know alot of people say it after a tune but thats when it really must feel like a new car

Where did you get that done and how much?

I know a guy who has the stage 3 JD tune on his Bitdi, car is quicker from 100-250 then the new RS6 :D , so i think youll quite like it :D :D

Yes quite it just keeps going and going. For a diesel car its incredibly stupid !!

Bet that rs6 wheel was a fair penny! Maybe a bitdi for me next!

459bhp and 912nm, holy c**p, I know alot of people say it after a tune but thats when it really must feel like a new car

Where did you get that done and how much?
Jd engineering in Holland. 4000 euros or if you fit intercooler and airbox etc etc yourself 2.7 k euros.
Car is great.
My original Uk tuner and many people on various forums said it was not possible to tune the car to this. They were wrong. :)
Fuel economy still excellent car runs as normal - except when you press the accelerator. :)

Reactions: Wifeb4Life
Much appreciated. Thank you. How far did you drop on your springs ? What make of springs did you add ?
Do you have wheel spacers on there as well ?

Car is on KW coilovers , i have 10mm spacers on the back..

Wheels may come up for sale if anyone is interested.. oem RS7 blades in very good condition.. without tires then... just make me a decent offer and im easy :D

Reactions: The Black Panther
Jd engineering in Holland. 4000 euros or if you fit intercooler and airbox etc etc yourself 2.7 k euros.
Car is great.
My original Uk tuner and many people on various forums said it was not possible to tune the car to this. They were wrong. :)
Fuel economy still excellent car runs as normal - except when you press the accelerator. :)

Haha well a 160bhp increase is impressive in any tune and the 250nm even more. Shame you couldnt have nipped on the Autobahn on the way home (and maybe recorded it) as i bet the 0-200 time has dropped drastically and the top speed will be easily over the 170 probably 180mph mark.

Car is great.

Haha well a 160bhp increase is impressive in any tune and the 250nm even more. Shame you couldnt have nipped on the Autobahn on the way home (and maybe recorded it) as i bet the 0-200 time has dropped drastically and the top speed will be easily over the 170 probably 180mph mark.

AngryBirdShit --> Expert Level..

Also bought new 21" RS6 wheels, the 21" Rs7 blades will be for sale, and tonight all be fitting the finished RS6 rearbumper conversion.. more pics to come

RS6 front end done..

Rear we fked up the top lip of the diffuser, which is a shame since the rear looked BADASS.. so will fix that as soon as i can get my hands on a replacement lip for the diffuser

Looks absolutely stunning!

Reactions: mcwharam
thx..tonight we did the rearbumper conversion...

Reactions: Jakes2514, Rhyso and Radford212
That looks amazing.

Did you spec the front bumper with black lower grills (not silver) or did you paint them. Ive been looking at that same front conversion kit.

Also how much of a problem was it fitting the highland rs6 gloss interior parts to the dash? What was the cost? looks ace.

Thanks