My new b7 cab

Marco_b7cab

Reaction score
Hi, would just like to say this site is amazing has helped me out a fair bit already, iv only had my audi for around 2 weeks. thought I'd take some photos and see what you guys think. Iv already got a massive shopping list but any advice to what the best mods are would be much appreciated,

null_zps9e63e002.jpg

null_zps7045b7f7.jpg

null_zps3aec59fc.jpg

null_zps175b70f8.jpg

null_zps63a80caa.jpg

Good looking car, but BDM is a good start for power mods lol.

Depends on what you like, technology mods your kind of thing?

Yea I live round the corner from there, and they mapped my last car, so it's fairly dangerous, haha
Yea they are, i had the car like 3 days and criuse went on, then fitted the flat bottom wheel, next I think is rnse with ami and my car didn't come with heated seats, so that will be getting done before the winter!!:)

I love that wheel, I got it off eBay, used but it's mint I paid 350 with the bag and the loom, it's a lot of money but think it makes it look so much better.

Reactions: CHEZ
Looking good, may I wish you all the best with your new Baby.....cracking time for a Cab too! Hope it's a scorcher in the Old Country for ya!

BR
A

Thanks for the comments guys ill keep you updated on things which I intend to do,:)

Very smart. Jealous of the steering!

Reactions: Molnboman
Finally got a chance to wash the cab and take some good photos, after spending a morning fitting my lowering springs here's a few pics, next on the list bumpers front and rear painted and a new front grill....
null_zpsaef0746e.jpg

null_zpseea2c578.jpg

null_zpsa340758a.jpg

Nice looking motor, now ditch the grill and get a Cupra R splitter on the front.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377624599084.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377624599084.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
You cab guys make me sick with jealousy, feeling the need to cut my roof off or invest in one.

You cab guys make me sick with jealousy, feeling the need to cut my roof off or invest in one.

We have finally had a summer to make them worth while :thumbup: but there is nothing better than a drive with the roof down, I drove through the French alps a few years ago in the audi roof down 28 degree's ..... :cool::thumbup: perfection.