My new b7 cab

Marco_b7cab

Hi, would just like to say this site is amazing has helped me out a fair bit already, iv only had my audi for around 2 weeks. thought I'd take some photos and see what you guys think. Iv already got a massive shopping list but any advice to what the best mods are would be much appreciated,

null_zps9e63e002.jpg

null_zps7045b7f7.jpg

null_zps3aec59fc.jpg

null_zps175b70f8.jpg

null_zps63a80caa.jpg

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Good looking car, but BDM is a good start for power mods lol.

Depends on what you like, technology mods your kind of thing?

Marco_b7cab

Yea I live round the corner from there, and they mapped my last car, so it's fairly dangerous, haha
Yea they are, i had the car like 3 days and criuse went on, then fitted the flat bottom wheel, next I think is rnse with ami and my car didn't come with heated seats, so that will be getting done before the winter!!:)

CHEZ

moderately amusing
Supporter
loving the wheel!
was that bought new? if so how much out of curiosity! :whistle2:

NHN

Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
next I think is rnse with ami and my car didn't come with heated seats, so that will be getting done before the winter!!:)

Well if you need an installer, give me a shout :)

Marco_b7cab

I love that wheel, I got it off eBay, used but it's mint I paid 350 with the bag and the loom, it's a lot of money but think it makes it look so much better.

Molnboman

Looking good, may I wish you all the best with your new Baby.....cracking time for a Cab too! Hope it's a scorcher in the Old Country for ya!

BR
A

Marco_b7cab

Finally got a chance to wash the cab and take some good photos, after spending a morning fitting my lowering springs here's a few pics, next on the list bumpers front and rear painted and a new front grill....
null_zpsaef0746e.jpg

null_zpseea2c578.jpg

null_zpsa340758a.jpg

RMH1A4cab

I'm in Cruise control
Nice looking motor, now ditch the grill and get a Cupra R splitter on the front.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377624599084.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377624599084.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

RMH1A4cab

I'm in Cruise control
You cab guys make me sick with jealousy, feeling the need to cut my roof off or invest in one.

We have finally had a summer to make them worth while :thumbup: but there is nothing better than a drive with the roof down, I drove through the French alps a few years ago in the audi roof down 28 degree's ..... :cool::thumbup: perfection.