My New B6 1.8TQ

Haroulli

Reaction score
Many of you voted on a previous thread where i asked what should i get;
  1. FWD with CVT
  2. Quattro with Manual
  3. Quattro with Tip

In the end dispite everyone saying to get the Manual bought my self a 2003 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro with Tip & Sports Package in Dolphin Grey.

2 main reasons for the Tip;
  1. The Wife can drive it
  2. Resale value, Americans are lazy and not a whole lot of them know how to use a manual - even if they say they can, they're lieing!

I'm loving it! It feels like a nice step up from the Mk4 GTi. Leather, Bose, Sunroof, Cruise Contorl, Dual Zone Climate, Power Drivers Seat, Remote Garage door Opener.

I'm pretty impressed!

I know this is mainly a UK/Euro spec Audi forum, seeing mine is a US spec its got 170bhp. Its the only version 1.8T u can get in the B6 Audi, other than that its the 3.0 V6 or the S4.

Just wanted to ask a few questions.

• I have power drivers seat, and there are 2 nobs on it they look like this _ / on the side of the seat.

If i push _ to the side it brings it forward and back. If i push it up at the back were my **** is it moves it up and down. But if i push it at the front where my theighs are it just makes a noise? Is that part meant to move up and down too?

• How do the headlamp washer jets work? are the automatic when i clean the windscreen? or speed related?

• Wheres the OBDII connector?

• What Type of Light Bulbs to the Projectors take and are they easy to replace?

DSC00038 (Medium).JPG

DSC00039 (Medium).JPG

DSC00041 (Medium).JPG

DSC00042 (Medium).JPG

DSC00044 (Medium).JPG

DSC00036 (Medium).JPG

DSC00037 (Medium).JPG

DSC00048 (Medium).JPG

DSC00054 (Medium).JPG

DSC00053 (Medium).JPG