ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362180371183665

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362180389982051

Reactions: martinhutton
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362180414365561

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362180424698756

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362180436846231

Reactions: bobinder, Tuddie and CHEZ
Awesome, and in the best colour too! ;)

I look forward to hearing about the BiTDi experience... :) And how much you could get out of it with one of your boxes! Haha.

Stunning!!! i want one of these as my next car. Get some more pics up please so i can drool. :)

Well this one didnt last very long...

After mentioning to Harrogate Audi that i fancied replacing the A7 with another one (with better spec) in September, i received a call earlier this week from Ben Davies offering me a deal on a brand new A7 BITDI that i couldnt say no too..

So next Tuesday im collecting another A7BITDI, this time in Quartz Grey with Tech Pack, dual climate, and a boat load more spec..

It wasnt my first choice in colour, but theyve agreed to let me order my ideal car to replace this one in September..

I cant thank them enough for another great deal :)

964014_10152872048560177_673900341_o.jpg

Reactions: ~RS~, Tuddie, a15cff and 1 other person
​That is a very nice looking car Andrew. Hope you enjoy it. :) x

Simply stunning Andrew - best colour that IMO

tuning box ready to fit ? :D

on a side note, mines on the rollers tomorrow - will email you the graph + write up ASAP

Tom

Simply stunning Andrew - best colour that IMO

tuning box ready to fit ? :D

on a side note, mines on the rollers tomorrow - will email you the graph + write up ASAP

Tom

Cheers Tom

Let me know which map/setting you're running if you can ;)

Gents, got a7 black edition with 21 inch alloys and the road nose is really loud, also ride is very firm. Are you experiencing same issue?

Gents, got a7 black edition with 21 inch alloys and the road nose is really loud, also ride is very firm. Are you experiencing same issue?

I wouldnt say it was firm, but i would agree the road noise is a touch on the high side.

Why did the Daytona have different brakes to the new one? They look bigger on the old A7? :/

Reactions: Audi Dynamik
Well spotted. I think the Bi Turbo's have bigger brake and the 3.0 tdi 245 has the smaller brakes.

Yeah, but the second one is a BiTdi too? Haha. Unless they changed them for calipers like on the 245?

That is a problem. Are you running on Dunlops? I hear the Contis are quieter... Bit shocked to see the price of tyres on these cars!!

I'm running Conti's on mine and they are really quiet. The car as a whole is much quieter than the E350CDI I had.

Worth remembering that the Dunlop's may be noisier come replacement time....having said that, given the ****** price I may be more concerned about the kidney I need to sell to get a set!!!

So next Tuesday im collecting another A7BITDI, this time in Quartz Grey with Tech Pack, dual climate, and a boat load more spec..

I wasn't sold on the Quartz grey idea, but I love it now! Stunning motor btw!

Cheers

I'm now careless waiting for an rs4

Reactions: ~RS~
Was in yesterday at my local Audi enquiring about a new A7 BITDI so fingers crossed i think its going to happen, now which colour to go for, i love the Daytona grey but love the white too.. oh which do i go for lol.

Check the quartz... like the Daytona, but a bit more slick, hides the dirt well and looks mean as all hell* in the wet, which is an important consideration for the UK :D

*especially with the LED headlights, but that's more than any paint option!

Daytona looks awesome on A7 loved mine.

What ever you do avoid Dakota .. I think many must have ordered in error !

Abyss, you had an 8P S3 previously - remember you from one of the other forums? I'm actually replacing mine now for a BiTurbo A7. What's your view on them, especially coming from the S3?!

I loved the 2 I ran, absolutely superb cars moreso with 360ps and 750nm

Awesome.
I'm looking to get an a7 black ed to.
Just wondering how is the ride with 21" Wheels?
Is it OK on our UK roads.never had a car with these massive wheels even though they looks the dogs .....
The biggest I had was 19"
Looking forward to anyone's input