My new A4 :)

mikemk4gti

Reaction score
Just picked this up a few weeks ago. It's a 2003 Quattro sport 3.0 v6.
What do you think?

just put it through its mot yesterday and it flew through.

Looks tidy..........wheels and a little lowering possibly just the B5 perches and done :)

Very nice. How do you find the 3.0 V6 performance and MPG wise?

Hey mine is good on fuel for a 3 litre and it runs really well I'm looking to sell mine

In My previous golf 1.8t my total average was 27mpg due to lots of short journeys and living on a hill, so far the audi is showing 26mpg total so pretty good really. Can get an average of 35mpg on a steady drive.

Looks tidy..........wheels and a little lowering possibly just the B5 perches and done :)
Had a few cars that were lowered in the past and find it a PITA with speed bumps etc so this one will be staying standard height for the time being. It looks better now I've fitted the correct size front tyres, previous owner had 205/40/17's on the front :blink:

Blimey......at least the comfort and speedo will be accurate again back on the 235/45/17

The B5 perches are a worth while mod and on my to do list like others......lowers front 15mm to even out the reverse rake look

Haven't really got a to-do list for this car, nothing I can think of that needs doing.
Did the airbag plug under the drivers seat as soon as I got it, could do with the front engine cover actually though as it's missing.

The rear arb probably wouldn't be much use to me the way I drive. Full DIS I already have, not colour though.

Last edited:
Wow v6... Awesome and smooth... Is it 3 litre or 3.2? My a3 is 3.2 and averaging 27 just town driving... Just was wondering why is NOT 3.2 and what's re difference?

Hope u r enjoying the car :)