mrpeng

2.0T Quattro
Reaction score
Here is a couple of pictures of my a3 with the my11 lights

DSC_0095.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0097.jpg

Questions

its the sport version and wanted to lower it whats the best way coilovers spring replacement etc.

remapping read that there is some good gains from remapping the 2.0T torn between revo and giac any thoughts people

and last but not least

white headlights/fog lights best way

slight question i missed it says grey on the log book anyone no what the full colour name is lol

thanks

lee

Last edited:
Lowering would depend entirely on your budget if budget is a bit tighter talk to Nate about the V Maxx range he sales, if it's higher then look at KWs.

Yes the engine is very easy to get gains from personally I don't rate Revo, much prefer Celtic Tuning software which I find to be much smoother throughout

Osram nightbreaker plus from Amazon, some come with the free matching sidelight bulbs aswell

Thanks
Shane

I fitted Osram Nightbreaker plus recently and they made absolutely no different. Get the LED sidelights that were talked about on here recently and get some Phillips Diamond Vision for dipped beam. From all the pics I've seen they are much better.

In answer to your last question, I'd say it looks like Lava Grey to me. Mine's Dolphin Grey and yours looks darker than mine.
I wish I had Lava sometimes :unsure:

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

Yeah mate, defo Lava grey, same as mine. Best colour IMHO, some may beg to differ! Lol!