My new A3 S line 2.0 TFSI Special Edition S Tronic

B-J-P

Reaction score
Picked it up the other day and thought I'd put a few photos on here.

Have gone from this A4 2.0 TDI:

a.jpg

To this !
m.jpg

d.jpg

u.jpg
b.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Very nice mate,

I have the S-line TDI 170

Was going to go for the A4 but decided to go for a slightly smaller car for a change, how you finding the difference?

Very nice mate,

I have the S-line TDI 170

Was going to go for the A4 but decided to go for a slightly smaller car for a change, how you finding the difference?

Its a lot better, I've always been a fan of the smaller cars with previous cars being Golf GTI, Leon Cupra R. Only kept the A4 for 6 months as was so bored of it.

Have a smile on my face evertime I drive the A3, lovely car to drive !

I had a Mondeo before I got mine, got that used to it being like driving a boat round roundabouts that the first time I swung the Audi round one on the way to work I turned too hard and kurbed it lol !!!

nice car

mine's not massively different. bit older with slightly different spec but same engine/gearbox combination and sitting on coilovers.

what mods are you thinking? it's definitely worth upgrading to MY09 or MY11 lights. get in touch with member NHN, he supplies them brand new at a reasonable price

Cheers guys, yes am considering the updated lights and probably a map in the near future, apart from that wanna to keep it standard with some subtle touches and maybe de badge it.

Cheers guys, yes am considering the updated lights and probably a map in the near future, apart from that wanna to keep it standard with some subtle touches and maybe de badge it.
they look so much better with the newer rear lights i still need to get some for mine lol , get some black badges on there they look good with your colour paintwork but thats just my opinion there its your car do as you please just enjoy ownership

they look so much better with the newer rear lights i still need to get some for mine lol , get some black badges on there they look good with your colour paintwork but thats just my opinion there its your car do as you please just enjoy ownership

Hi, sorry to sound thick but what do you mean by black badges ? cheers

Both are really smart cars dude! I love the colour of your new A3, very cool indeed. Looks immaculate too. Nice one. :)

Paula x

Brad, as to the free gift I've sent you, someone actually mentioned that you get this for your car in this thread, lol. You'll find out in the next day or 2 what it is.