My new A3 2.0tdi S-Line

yeahhluke

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Finally got round to getting some pictures up of my new car, I got her in November last year after upgrading from my 9N3 Polo Gti.

Here's one of my Polo from last summer

Loved this car, but forced to move on due to the fuel costs, which brings me to the Audi...

It's a 2.0tdi 170 sline in Lava Grey with Xenons, Bose and I think they are the BBS VZ or Pescara wheels, from doing abit of searching on here, and it didn't take me long to find after I started looking with is always a bonus!
I will be looking to do a few mods to her in time, but will have to finish the new kitchen for the misses first before I can start! But if anyone has got any advice or ideas for a first few mods I will be happy to hear them.

Thanks for looking, and any comments welcome.
Luke

Hi and Welcome to the Audi ownership gang!

Lovely car mate, love those rims with that colour in 3dr shape.

What sort of mods are you planning as the list is very long, ranging from free too £££££'s. As a previous VAG car owner, I assume you are aware of VCDS and it's usefulness?

Another name I recognize from UK Polos :) As for cheap simple mods, some newer MY09 or MY11 rear lights will upgrade the back and look a million times better. Looks to be a great spec, especially with Xenons. You don't see many with those wheels either, maybe a refurb in a darker shade would look good

IMG_1476.jpg

MY09's on the left, MY11's on the right :)

Oh and maybe some tints on the rear three windows, always looks good on darker cars

Hi welcome to the site, I've got a s line 3 door in the same colour, it looks lovely in the sun after its been polished. A black grill and surround looks good in them I've been looking for one for mine

Another name I recognize from UK Polos :) As for cheap simple mods, some newer MY09 or MY11 rear lights will upgrade the back and look a million times better. Looks to be a great spec, especially with Xenons. You don't see many with those wheels either, maybe a refurb in a darker shade would look good

IMG_1476.jpg

MY09's on the left, MY11's on the right :)

Oh and maybe some tints on the rear three windows, always looks good on darker cars

Here's what they look like in gunmetal mate. I like them but gonna go back to original colour once we see some better weather. Just not "bling" enough for my liking in gunmetal Uploadfromtaptalk1391037466411

Hi and Welcome to the Audi ownership gang! Lovely car mate, love those rims with that colour in 3dr shape. What sort of mods are you planning as the list is very long, ranging from free too £££££'s. As a previous VAG car owner, I assume you are aware of VCDS and it's usefulness?
Thanks mate, was looking to do coilovers pretty quickly, or as soon as i get some spare cash again anyway.A remap and possibly a DPF delete, but with the new MOT regs im not sure about this one nowYeah Vagcom is brilliant, me and my mate who owns a MK5 Golf bought one between us!
IMG_1476.jpg
MY09's on the left, MY11's on the right :)Oh and maybe some tints on the rear three windows, always looks good on darker cars
Yeah I still have a look through on there from time to time :)Whats the difference between the MY09 & MY11 rears and the ones Ive already got? They look similar to me?Yeah the wheels are really nice, I like them in the silver through they go well with the dark grey, but hopefully will look at some new wheels soon enough aswell ;)and tints as you say!
Hi welcome to the site, I've got a s line 3 door in the same colour, it looks lovely in the sun after its been polished. A black grill and surround looks good in them I've been looking for one for mine
Unfortuanlly I havent been able to give it a good clean yet due to the poor weather we have had since November! and it doesnt look like its about to change anytime soon as its just started snowing outside! But come summer time it will get a good clean as im abit OCD when it comes to cleaning my cars ;)Yeah a black grill is a must for me, but I cant seem to find them anywhere I ordered an FK one but got messed around by them so I canceled the order, and they look to be expensive from Audi, so if you have any luck finding them throw the infomation my way too please

Looks good, I've noticed a few of those photos on Instagram before, if your polo is anything to go by I'm sure you'll make it nice.

Like the wheels, really look good on the A3

First few mods ? Could get her a halogen hob & one of those fridges with an ice dispenser lol.

Looks good, I've noticed a few of those photos on Instagram before, if your polo is anything to go by I'm sure you'll make it nice.
Thanks Man, ive seen your too, looks really nice. I do miss the polo but onto bigger and better things now
Like the wheels, really look good on the A3
Yeah me too, i was looking at another one in silver but it had the speedline alloys, which were nice but i think these are the best ones

First few mods ? Could get her a halogen hob & one of those fridges with an ice dispenser lol.
Haha she has the fridge already! Although it was my choice to have the big american one!:)The hob has yet to be installed though, slowly but surely its getting there