My "Little Angels..."

28v6

This Ones gonna cause trouble..

Picture the scene a crowded Tesco Supermarket the aisles are Chocker with shoppers, your aware that theres a woman with a young "Darling" pushing the trolley. The "Darling" is having fun pushing the trolley around the mall, making imaginary car noises. They see, you pass them without incident, you turn into a crowded aisle only to be blocked by busy shoppers... but along comes "Schumacher" and promptly sticks the trolley up your A$$! Schumacher's parent promptly excuses the young "Darling" by saying "Accidents will happen Ooops" *Giggle* when you confront them, its "Aww.. hes only an 8 year old and doesn't understand..." Or "It wasn't my little boys fault.. you stopped.."

OR

You park your car in the supermarket car park, plenty of spaces, you choose one that "Looks" to have plenty of space BUT a car either side, You go shopping, comeback and the owner of one of the cars next to you is loading up, their kids are running around the car playing, then go to climb in, they throw the car door open and it dents your panel, They look to see you coming and "Oh.. the wind must have caught it and blew it out her hand, shes only a little girl and didn't mean it...." Looking for sympathy..

Or

Your car is parked outside, its been snowing and the kids are playing around outside in the snow.. as you look out at your Audi, one little "Darling" is hiding behind your car, his mates are throwing at him, inevitably one snowball hits your car and damages it, you run out, catch one and present him to his parents and... " Are you sure it was my little Angel??" " He wouldn't do that, "My Angels" very careful, he's never done that..."

In Short, As a parent You ain't got a clue what your "Little Angel" is up to and when your caught in the act instead of taking responsibility for your child's action, and educating them the rights if "Good and Bad/ right & wrong" you hide behind their age and innocence...

Gone are the days of a seering red weal on the the back of the leg to remind you not to "Do It Again".....

This ****** me off....:motz:

Yup, in the case of the 3rd one, its worse when they collect snow off your car, god know what scratches they impart whilst doing it, give em a good slapping i say.

yeah and you try getting money out of them after, "oh its only a little dent you can hardly see it" they say! last time it happened to me i dented their car in front of them and then denied it and drove off. see how they ****!ng like it! i now use my heavilly modified v8 landy to go shopping in because however ignorant and clumsy they are it will always come off best!

Well my little girl knows the score when it comes to playing in car parks there is no play!!

Think you have come across very bad parents

SteveS said:
yeah and you try getting money out of them after, "oh its only a little dent you can hardly see it" they say! last time it happened to me i dented their car in front of them and then denied it and drove off. see how they ****!ng like it! i now use my heavilly modified v8 landy to go shopping in because however ignorant and clumsy they are it will always come off best!

Oddly enough, I'm reliably told from plod (My Brother In -laws one...) That the "minor ding" in the car park constitutes an RTA and therefore, you can claim the other persons insurance... Dunno if any of you have done that or tried it?

Kids don't get punished enough nowadays.

Sounds a bit harsh but my mum had a wooden spoon she used to hit me with if i was really bad but needless to say i didn't play up that much cos after a while you realise that playing up equals pain.

I'm not saying that all parents should beat their kids cos it's their choice but it didn't do me any harm.

I see customers in my office everyday letting their kids run riot screaming about shouting and it's as if they don't even notice it's happening, if that was me i'd have got a firm slap an been told to go and wait in the car. They seem oblivious that we're trying to run a ******* business and their little brats are ******* people off.

as long as they aren't too big you can run over them without too much damage to your wheels and bumper. tip- wash any blood off before it dries.

I work in said supermarket.
S3 stays in the drive and i take the family Focus to work.

Measure of today's society - you would be amazed how many people take toddlers and young children shopping at 02:00-03:00 in the morning and then wonder why they missbehave and fail at school!!!!

Any parent that takes there Kid shopping at 2am should be shot !

Regarding the other guys you will have kids one day as i do so no run over jokes please.........:)

So what about 2 space parking then? Magnet for people going out their way to swing their doors open as wide as they can to wack yours? or perfectly justifiable and safe?

Personally i don't do it. Hell In birmingham your lucky to find 2 spaces free next to each other. If it was legal i'd wire 3 batteries to the body from the boot, make it 5 my cars worth money.

I have this for supermarket carparks. Its ideal, although i built it for trials/challenge events i find its qualities invaluable at tesco's.