My K04 project pics!

ECS can be a bit of a pain some times as I have heard.

Well my back box came in from the US today with a Carbon rap round the centre (£60 deliverd) so I have to see whats its going to cost to have it fitted and Sat down the body shop trying to fit a BMW E46 Compact rear spoiler (£19) should be fun.

ebay hunting, been looking for one for months but did not want to pay £50 for one and it going to need modifying as it wider and not quite the right shape.

docurley said:
ebay hunting, been looking for one for months but did not want to pay £50 for one and it going to need modifying as it wider and not quite the right shape.

ill keep a look out. thanks mate! :icon_thumright:

hi everyones, just a quick progress report.

i have some bad news due to unforseen circumstances the project has been put on hold! i was expectingn the delivery from ECS tuning to complete everything and start work! but this wont be happening for a while.

just wanted to thank the people that helped and advised, i started off as a complete noob! I Didnt know anything under the hood or how things worked since then ive learnt enough to carry out this project. a thank you to all the people who also followed the thread.

ill be keeping all the bits that ive bought, im hoping i can get this project back up and running!

thanks!

Thats a real sham mate, is there nothing you can do in the mean time to keep things ticking over. The FMIC etc could be installed just to help you see that there is progress being made :)

yeh was thinking about getting the intercooler, APR divertor valve and the pipework all done just a shame as the big things like the clutch, porsche brakes will have to wait and so will the Hybrid Turbo form TD!

will post pics once all the stuff i have is installed.

cheers mate