My iPhone install

Allen

Reaction score
Fitted my stereo (eventually) in the week and came up with good idea on where to put my connector for my iPhone for the stereo...

Nice and tidy and hidden...

IMG_0578.jpg

TA DA!!!

IMG_0579.jpg

IMG_0580.jpg

IMG_0581.jpg

Nice idea! funnily enough I'm having a 3 stage remap soon and all the buttons are going in the same place so they are not obvious to nosey people yet look good when you flick it open and hit the boost!

Nice idea! funnily enough I'm having a 3 stage remap soon and all the buttons are going in the same place so they are not obvious to nosey people yet look good when you flick it open and hit the boost!

details? sounds nice!

Great idea, I keep looking at my car and wondering where my iphone could plug into discreetly. What's it like on the move? Any issues with it falling out of place as you accelerate, brake, go round the twisties?

Great idea, I keep looking at my car and wondering where my iphone could plug into discreetly. What's it like on the move? Any issues with it falling out of place as you accelerate, brake, go round the twisties?

Yeah, I was wondering that too! Looks like a hard left may cause the phone to drop by your feet! Nice install though. Is it plumbed in for calls, or just music?

Yeah, I was wondering that too! Looks like a hard left may cause the phone to drop by your feet! Nice install though. Is it plumbed in for calls, or just music?

I run a USB cable straight into my glove box - very very simple and extremely discreet and no worrying about cables near the pedals......

details? sounds nice!

Hey there, once done I'll put the info and photo's - it's a bit of a one off but there is going to be a lot of attention to detail and hopefully a lot of fun!! GT30...........

Was just and experiment to start but will tidy things up and fix connector properly.

No issue with it moving around either. Def won't once it's all secured properly.

(regards to being dirty, only owned the car few days but got a 4 hour clean on weekend)

good idea there mate,i have a iphone and i use the nokia bluetooth kit, ck1 or somthing!!! they are £25 ish new (second hand new!!!) from the bay,they connect automaticly and all calls are crystal clear!! you can get a adapter and feed the sound into the cars speakers wich mute on a call!! all you see is a small rotary dial on the dash and if not using the radio speakers a small speaker!! ****** good kit i must say!!!