My Ibis White S3 and Nick at cleandetail............

RPB

Reaction score
Car with old plates removed at startAlways get asked how we coat the intricate areas of the car Well heres howInside of the Audi S3 being detailed Leather cleaned with LTT leather cleaner and protected witMore baking underway not the cupcake variety unfortunatelyThis is after a 2 stage enhancement before its Gyeon coatings This is going to be glossy
Various photos of Nick's work. A top job really well done :)
Usual very involved wash process
Clay bar used
2 stage machine polish
Gyeon MOHS+ on paint, 3 layers, each layer infra red baked on, then final Gyeon Phobic top layer.
Polish on top of that to cover it for a few weeks also
Gyeon view used on all glass
Gyeon trim used on all trim parts of car to include engine bay covers
Gyeon rim used on wheels as they were all removed, cleaned up and treated fully.
Leather interior cleaned with LTT then coated in the Gtechniq leather treatments
Carpets left with that 'superb' striped pattern! LOL to that, I told the wife that is how i want them from now on!

Nick had it for 3 full days and it really does look glossy now. I just want to see how it reacts when it rains now as I am expecting big things from the Gyeon ceramic coating.

All comments welcome whether they be good or bad! Thanks all.

Attachments

• Nice and glossy!.jpg
    Nice and glossy!.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 274
  • Nice and glossy 2!.jpg
    Nice and glossy 2!.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 274
  • Well thats the S3 fully machine polished and wiped down with Carpro Eraser to ensure no polish r.jpg
    Well thats the S3 fully machine polished and wiped down with Carpro Eraser to ensure no polish r.jpg
    87.6 KB · Views: 252
ROB, I ain't saying how much but it was not cheap! lol. Prices for most of the work are on his website though. I've never spent this before on detailing but i wanted the Gyeon coatings too which are not cheap either. I am hoping for the 2 year warranty to be worth it :)

That looks mint!
That Gyeon mohs looks a pain in the **** to apply lol.

Yeah it ain't cheap m8 I was there last week we had a local meet there cant fault the work suppose you pay for what you get I think ill b paying them a visit for some paint correction