My Ibis white B8 S4 with some mods....

Some updated pics...

Dash trim was removed and resprayed gloss black by Aldo @ Maldino Customs. Thanks as always dude for sorting this out for me at such short notice. OSIR D Trims were fitted and in all honesty I am very very pleased with the end result....

Dtrim2.jpg

Dtrim1.jpg

IMG_0760.jpg

IMG_0761.jpg

IMG_0762.jpg

Another big shout out to Riyaad from VPS Pretoria for installing lamin-x tint to my taillights. This has given the back end some character :lol:

IMG_0768.jpg

IMG_0770.jpg

IMG_0769.jpg

Lovely changes you've made. The S4's look far to subtle as stock. The wheels and springs make the best change.

How does the zorst sound? Speak to Milltek about a set of 3" DPs - you'll release alot more power and noise and usable torque. Also a larger intercooler...

Double thumbs up.

So after my techy at Audi fettled a bit, he managed to get my shift knob sorted :) I am very chuffed with the end result....it looks so fantastic!

Stronic1.jpg

Stronic2.jpg

Drove my car with the H&R ARBS installed and all I can say is WOW! I'm loving it! I don't have any pics of the install...

HRARBS.jpg

Here's a silly question for you. Why buy a new grill when you could just have the original grill repainted? The answer is probably quite obvious but I am new at this.
Thanks

Update: S Tronic shifter knob arrived

IMG_0773.jpg

So after my techy at Audi fettled a bit, he managed to get my shift knob sorted :) I am very chuffed with the end result....it looks so fantastic!

Stronic1.jpg

Was your shifter a side button version before?

Interesting you got that shifter with stronic badge already, can you confirm part number as isnt available in UK as yet until MY11 parts are updated in ETKA.

Mate your car is truly stunning :sign_omg:it has great everything you may well start to swing the A3 boys yet!!

Very nice mods & I have a couple of questions :
- SLine Gear Knob - Where did you buy the knob & how much & if possible what is part no?
- OEM Grill & Gear Knob : I would like to buy them off you if you are keen to sell.

Pls email me at leschia@gmail.com

Thanks

Les

Some friendly advice Les, dont put your email address on an open public forum, use PM's mate keeps privacy then :)

Fantastic looking car Rabbit !

Have you noticed any problems with reflections since you painted the dash gloss black, or has it been ok ?

Just interested as I am considering getting this done rather than leaving it Amstrad silver !!

I did not know you'd got rid of your S3 for this! Looks stunning mate, best one I've seen!

Look forward to seeing it progress!

Hi mate!

Yeah needed something larger lol! Still pondering on whether i should replace this for the RS3 :wub:

I havn't updated this thread in a while so might as well do so...

RS5 Grille installed

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjMtMjAxMTAxMjUtMTQxNS5qcGc.jpg

utf-8BSU1HMDA0NjUtMjAxMTAxMjUtMTUyNy5qcGc.jpg

Rabbit that grill just looks mental!! great mod... everytime i look at this car i want one!! still the best S4 around!! by a long way!

Hi Dude

Cab is looking stunning. Well done....really looking unique and yet still very OEM. Nice one.

How bout posting some pics for the Guys in SA (ACSA) to drool over.

Love this car, for me though personally, not a fan of the grille. It looks to change the shape of the front end, I think the black optics looks better.

I have to agree, somethings amiss with that grill, maybe its just the colour.

I think the grill will look better with the number plate on and in black, but daaaaammmn!!!! What a sweet S4 mate :applaus:

what are the supercharged badges off? model?

looking smart, nice choice in upgrades

Supercharger badges can be had from ebay

Hi there
Don't know if you can help, what size are the RS6 alloys I have a set of 19x9et33 do you know if they will fit a 2011 S4 B8 without rubbing, and your s4 is the best I have seen,
Thanks
Mark

this car is stunning!! love the cheeky supercharged badge! where did you get it from?

What type and percent is that tint? Is it all around? It looks perfect!

Love the NEW gearshift, I want to get mine changed..
Where did you get it from?