My heart is broken

bokoboy

Reaction score
B1015A52 48AF 40B6 A3E0 3B3BE764BC83

Reactions: lucaslfc
yeah repairable, all been there, i ve done a few in my time and still get sinking feeling. I have some BBS fitted and well i wont say it, erm i just have they have the bbs rim protectors fitted as standard but i cant see them saving it other than a very light scrap

New tyre needed too.... we have all done it :sadlike: How did it happen????

Holy ****! That hurts my eyes... gutted for you mate. :(

Gutted for you, is repairable as others say. I feel your pain, I done one of mine the other week although was very minor compared to yours. It didn't make it any easier though, not cheap to repair either but compared to a new wheel a bargain!

w6zmDvj.jpg

shi*ttttttttttttt man, this is why i dont down a litre of vod then drive my S3 haha ;)

Don’t get married either ****** woman :rage::rage::rage:

Oh wow, that was your partner that did that! The amount of damage that tells me that either it was a manoeuvre to avoid a worse impact or a totally misjudged driving move. Looks like too big a hit to just be 'parking rash'...

Oh wow, that was your partner that did that! The amount of damage that tells me that either it was a manoeuvre to avoid a worse impact or a totally misjudged driving move. Looks like too big a hit to just be 'parking rash'...
Oh no according to my wife it was a slow moving misjudged 3 point turn :rage: I suggested she takes four points in the future :triumph:

Oh no according to my wife it was a slow moving misjudged 3 point turn :rage: I suggested she takes four points in the future :triumph:

I'd stop her clothing allowance until she has covered the repair bill
:yes:

Reactions: Mark_86 and lucaslfc
gutted for you, if you fancy a trip to glasgow to motorsound complex they have great prices for wheels sets. I got a set for my S3. I hope the divorce doesn't cost too much too :tonguewink:

Reactions: lucaslfc