My hat goes off to my local Audi

Alex_Wil

S3 - DSG - Black Edition - TTE Hybrid Turbo
Regional Rep
Reaction score
After completing some more tuning for the car I thought I'd get some wear and tear and cosmetics sorted at audi

-A minor rear scuff on my bumper corner £100
-Front and rear wiper blades - £50
-Coil packs and spark plugs full change -£300
-Rear calipers re painted black - FREE

I picked the car up this evening and the whole lot came to £450 including labour which I thought was really good value with the calipers painted for free and a full valet.

I'm a regular customer of there's and thought I'd share that not all dealers are stealers lol ! Plus you get piece of mind using the dealer :)

Highly recommend audi tunbridge wells ! :)

Reactions: sliced
:rock::applaus: respects and credit where its due always good to hear about the "good -guys" wish Kent was closer to Rochdale LOL

Reactions: Alex_Wil
:rock::applaus: respects and credit where its due always good to hear about the "good -guys" wish Kent was closer to Rochdale LOL

If it saves you money it's worth the drive lol ;)

I know some centres have bad reputations so gives people confidence in this one at least ( if they're close to you ) They were based in tonbridge but moved to a new flagship centre in Tunbridge Wells and they are really clued on there .

Was nice picking up the car in one of the new car pick up rooms and driving it out of the garage also !