My front upgraded DIY style

nik patel

Reaction score
Website
www.simplydents.co.uk
.ExternalClass .ecxhmmessage P {padding:0px;} .ExternalClass body.ecxhmmessage {font-size:10pt;font-family:Tahoma;} Wanted to update the front of my grille so with some inspiration from SarahA3:thumbsup: i got a local sign and car wrapping company to wrap the middle bit matt black and the grille surround glass black. What you guys think?:think:

Wanted the complete late end but i thought its adding up to much. I should have taken the pics further back to give you a better idea.:banghead:

24882691.jpg
aftermine.jpg

do the badge black mate and your on a winner....how much it cost ya if you dont mine me asking?..

Cost £100 which was a good price as material itself costs about £40, took about 3 hours.
Not sure about the badge but who knows might just spray that later:shrug:

gd lad.... yeh mate you can always get it done down the line.. any other mods in the pipline?...

i love it when people do this on the split grill, sarahs was like that on her thread about s3 conversion. think it needs some crome trim again so you an see it more clearly

Nally i know what you mean by the leaving the chrome trim, i'm gonna see if the black gloss surround grows on me:thumbsup:

I had a private plate but sold it with my previous Audi couldnt be bothered with all the paperwork.

TBH making the rings black aswell doesnt do anything for your mod, keep the contrast & it will look alot better.

Hiya Nik, just seen this! Looking good, nice use of the trim eh lol!

I agree, not sure on the rings going black too! I tried and didnt like! Good job though.

Yo Sarah big up with your chrome trim bits. The guy who did the wrap even wrapped the leftovers.

Yes I agree if I were to the rings black it would be too much. I'm loving my 11 lights though!