my first proper shoot :)

S23

Reaction score
hey guys i recently upgraded my camera from a nikon d3100 to a d7000 its a awesome bit of kit and can instantly tell the difference in everything anyway here is my first shoot i did of my mates corsa c

enjoy

545fd0b5.jpg

c61c64e6.jpg

2dfd1453.jpg

02c9ba84.jpg

8dfc0cc4.jpg

3f929f5c.jpg

a837b75c.jpg

f686ca7a.jpg

6e4ce9be.jpg

51d4bb87.jpg

33882e69.jpg

opinions welcome :)

scott

Good effort (not sure posting pics of a Corsa on an Audi forum will get the best interest but understand it's for demonstration purposes)

Personally, i would of liked to have seen a bit of external lighting used, it looks like you were starting to loose daylight and started to drag the shutter speeds down. (Were you using tripod or hand held?)

Top marks for giving it a go though, just watch out for cluttered backgrounds...Top 2 pics are fine, others are a bit distracting.

Please bear in mind these are just my views, If YOU are happy with the results then surely that's all that matters:icon_thumright:

I like em,I don't take pics for a living but some are better than others.
Thanks for sharing....I'd love a Corsa,you can throw it around a circuit but the downside is every herbert will try and rob it.

i agree with Shooters..
"Personally, i would of liked to have seen a bit of external lighting used, it looks like you were starting to loose daylight and started to drag the shutter speeds down."

Thats the fist thing i was thinking, but like the location.
by nice to see you go back there when more light
Thanks for sharing mate :icon_thumright: