my first log

Bradderz_1988

Dont replace it, Upgrade it !!
Reaction score
so ive actually done it but it came up with a message with 'obd something baud' along them lines and crashed so didnt really do a full log as such heres wot i got.

log1.jpg

one thing i no is there is a leak on the decat where it bolts to the the turbo at the stud under the manifold (before lambda) about 5mm gap any one see any thing out of the ordinary ?? (aragorn lol)

Log doesnt really show much unfortuantely.

You ideally need to start at Low RPM in third gear and do a pull thru the revs at full throttle. You can use second if the roads by you arent good for doing dodgy speeds on though.

looking at the log you only went full throttle right at the end, your peak of 135g/sec indicates 170hp but its not really enough data.

That was full throttle from second to third you can see were I let off at the last time stamp As it crashed and I had to slow down as I came upto a roundabout I will do another one tomorrow on my way home from work so would you say 20-30mph engage 3rd and pull all the way up to the limiter ??

Keep it in gear and then pull. Dont change gear whilst logging would be best.

I just used 2nd the last few times as while there are a few 60 limits round here its a fair drive before i could get to a road i'd be happy doing a full third gear pull on.

I usually start at 1500-2000rpm and go full throttle thru the revs to 6.5k or so.