My first ever Audi !!

NWcub77

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been waiting 4 months now for my first ever Audi, its a Sportback 170 SE S-Tronic and out of the blue I received a call from the dealer on Monday to say its ready for collection on Wednesday!! :w00t:

I was just wondering if any other 170 owners can give me advice as to how it should be driven for the first few thousand miles as I've never had a TDI engine before (my previous car was a Jaguar 2.0D). Also do I need to check the oil levels on a regular basis? Any other tips would be greatly appreciated too!!

Thanks guys! :icon_thumright:

welcome and congrats on the new car!

the new tdi engines like their oil so i would keep an eye on it but your on board computor does that for you anyway

just drive carefully as usual for the first few hundred then normally after - just dont cain it everywhere

what options did you go for?

Thanks for the reply Boydie! It was orignally a toss up between the Sport and the SE (S Line's suspension was too hard). I decided on the SE because of all the useful toys as standard. Options wise I've upgraded the alloys to the 17" 5 star spoke, rear parking sensors, Bose, electric folding wing mirrors and the DIS because of the S-Tronic. Cant wait! :)