My First Audi

Gaz83

Reaction score
Hi Guys I have just purchased my first Audi after selling my E46 BMW 330ci. It's a 2008 A5 3.0tdi manual Quattro in Black. It has the B&O sound system, Nav, interior lights pack, leather seats and front and rear parking sensors. It's stunning and I am really impressed with it so far. It's so smooth and has plenty of oomph if needed.

I have the modding bug already and I am planning on tinting the rear windows, getting auto dimming rear view mirror, flat bottom steering wheel, DAB retrofit, Silver S5 folding mirrors and possibly s5 front grill and facelift rear led lights. Obviously not all at once. Oh and I forgot to mention getting it remapped in the summer.

I am going to unlock a few features with vag com hopefully.

Looking forward to browsing all the cars and post from the knowledgeable people on here. If anyone has any experience with any of the above feel free to message me it would be great to hear from you.

Gaz

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    135.9 KB · Views: 151
Reactions: Sandra
I've done the folding mirrors but don't like the silver even on S & RS.

Mines mapped to @ 300bhp :yum:

You can't post about a new car without the pics though:sign pics:

Sounds a great spec already but as you'll see from my signature I just have to tinker.

Surprised at the S rather than RS grill as well?

Welcome to the 3.0 TDI club:welcome!:

Welcome! Agee with Swanny on all counts. Even spec'ed body coloured mirror on my S5.

Here is a pic of my old A5 with the RS5 grille to give you food for thought. Same Phantom black. I liked the chrome detail on the black so had a black grill with the chrome edging.

Reactions: Swanny356
I've done the folding mirrors but don't like the silver even on S & RS.

Mines mapped to @ 300bhp :yum:

You can't post about a new car without the pics though:sign pics:

Sounds a great spec already but as you'll see from my signature I just have to tinker.

Surprised at the S rather than RS grill as well?

Welcome to the 3.0 TDI club:welcome!:
Apologies here are some pictures. And I agree body coloured mirrors are the way to go. I'm also after gettin the sline bumpers and skirts has anyone done this on a non sline? Mine came specced with the Sline suspension package.

Yeah it's real now:salute:

Love the phantom with those alloys.

Won't hurt to lower it as well.

Agree with the rear tints they are so needed on all phantoms.

Nice motor.:yahoo: