My first Audi

Fctaff

Reaction score
I'm going to pick up my first Audi tomorrow, I have had just about every car known to man but not an Audi.

I drove a 13 plate s4 at Cardiff Audi and liked it a lot, we could not get a deal together so that was the end of that.

Bought a Porsche again and forgot all an S4, the wife takes the Porsche leaving me with the Ml. A very nice man crashed into it in his x5 and did enough damage to right it off. I know I'm gutted right lol, so S4 time.

Been looking for a while and found one that looks promising, deposit paid getting her tomorrow. 09 S4 red 88k ( more miles then ideal really ) but has just about every option. Let the modding begin.

Reactions: V6 Quatt, Keef and Sandra
Good stuff. Welcome!
Got any pics?

suppose it depends on what the car already has but what sort of modding have you got planned?

I'm going to pick up my first Audi tomorrow, I have had just about every car known to man but not an Audi.

I drove a 13 plate s4 at Cardiff Audi and liked it a lot, we could not get a deal together so that was the end of that.

Bought a Porsche again and forgot all an S4, the wife takes the Porsche leaving me with the Ml. A very nice man crashed into it in his x5 and did enough damage to right it off. I know I'm gutted right lol, so S4 time.

Been looking for a while and found one that looks promising, deposit paid getting her tomorrow. 09 S4 red 88k ( more miles then ideal really ) but has just about every option. Let the modding begin.

Welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing the car. Im sure you will enjoy the car and the forum. :) x

Booked in for revo remap, drop it 40mm. Then exhaust or may get that before revo, then I'm thinking 20" but I'll take advice here on 20" first.

Reactions: V6 Quatt, RonnieB and scotty76
Booked in for revo remap, drop it 40mm. Then exhaust or may get that before revo, then I'm thinking 20" but I'll take advice here on 20" first.View attachment 56400
Looks great.

I'm running 19's and they are probably as big as "I'd" go. Read some stuff about rubbing with lowered cars so definitely read up about that before you do the changes.
Where are you getting your remap done?

Reactions: ruairi83
Funny thing is the car is from Cardiff, I'm buying it from Sheffield and bringing it back to Wales.. Fate :)

So a nice 3-4 hour drive home

Reactions: RonnieB
I can do sheff to barry in 2hr 50 mins

take it down the 50 no toll but that road has only 2 places they have cam vans
so its a very nice safe road to test the s4 out.

Reactions: Fctaff
Creoso FC! ;) Nice to hear you're bringing her back home, you'll have lots of time to get familiar! Enjoy!

Reactions: Fctaff
Tints done
no where near as dark as it looks here

Reactions: V6 Quatt, Bristle Hound and jdp1962
It really annoys me that Audi won't even provide factory tints on the S4 saloon, yet they're standard on the Avant.

Reactions: V6 Quatt, Bristle Hound and Macster
After looking at a thousand wheels these are the ones.

Lovely motor, and in the best colour :D
Thanks .... Tbh if someone had offered me a red one sight unseen I would not even of looked at it. I saw photos and thought I must have it, I was leaning toward an S5 but this one just grabbed me.

I must admit I did feel better about buying it after seeing yours looking crispy.

Yeah yours look phat so I felt more confident about getting it.

Love it mate. I think they look awesome in Red. Mine keeps costing me money at the moment but I keep looking at it and falling in love with it again. Only problem with red is they start to look pink if you don't clean them!