My first Audi! - S4

I saw that one just after I bought my revo (2nd hand). It sounded good.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

What did he want for it?

£110, he also sold me a black front grill badge and a 034 Transmission mount all for cheap as well, pretty decent guy!

I'm excited for you, mines pretty much done now. My fun is done, I get my S4 modding fix through others.

It's always easier spending someone else's money haha. Out of interest, where did you get your carbon trim panels from? I definitely want to have a pretty engine bay (I tend to have clean engine bays and dirty exteriors haha)

Reactions: xpoweruk
just a note for PPL with aftermarket intakes.
Check the fuel line that goes over the top of it for rubbing. they need some sort of padding/protection in that area or the fuel line will wear through
attachment.php

Reactions: scotty76 and fearLesss
I noticed that as well. What type of padding would be suitable?

Mine has a grommet from the old air box cable tied to the line,then silicone taped in place
PHOTO 20161209 115922

I cable tied mine. The Revo bracket was wearing into to line. So that's for the post

I cable tied mine. The Revo bracket was wearing into to line. So that's for the post

Where did you cable tie it to?

Just fitted the custom intake, took me 10 mins, well happy with the results :)

15409950_10154748600019664_331561700_o.jpg

Also fitted the front black badge as well

15369665_10154748605879664_2071737175_o.jpg

It's a 'bit' dirty at the moment so I think a good clean is the next port of call haha

I will take a pic later

Use a bit of silicone tube, split it and wrap it around the hose to stop it wearing. Carbon engine covers can be sourced from ECS tuning, they're pricey though! I purchased a set last month because im a carbon whore. Awesome GTI can import them which cuts a lot of shipping costs and import costs but usually have to wait a few weeks for them to arrive.

Fctaff has his plastics dipped if i remember correctly.

In the new year i'm going to be a looking at making moulds for a carbon panel to cover the gap on the right hand side of the bay (around the coolant bottle etc). No idea on what costs will be yet, i'll be making the mould then sending it off to someone that knows what they're doing to lay the carbon itself

The line was rubbing against the stasis bracket. I checked it thanks to this post.

Need to check mine in the morning, thanks for posting this!

Reactions: frankv27
£110, he also sold me a black front grill badge and a 034 Transmission mount all for cheap as well, pretty decent guy!
Cheers buddy. Know what its like buying a new car and spending a fortune on all the bits you want! Glad you got it all okay.

Yes I Aqua dipped mine, I'm doing the windscreen wiper panel next. Performance Audi magazine are going to run it showing how it's done I belive

Reactions: fearLesss
The line was rubbing against the stasis bracket. I checked it thanks to this post.

They also tend to rub on the top of the intake tube too

Hey guys,

Is anyone able to tell me what size discs I have on both axles? I’m getting conflicting information from various sites that I use that you put your reg into.
Some places I’ve read I have either 345mm or 320mm and on the rears I’ve read it’s either 300mm or 330mm.
I’m assuming that it’s 345 and 300, but god knows.
I’d like to purchase discs from MTEC as I’ve used them in the past but they’re saying my fronts are 345 and the rears are 330, hence me asking.

Thanks in advance.

Fronts are 345mm & I'm pretty sure the rears are 330

Last edited: