My first Audi, S4 Avant.

Fossil23

Reaction score
Hi, well I ended up in a new Mythos black S4 Avant after ordering a Mercedes A45 AMG (long story), so I'm still waiting for some paperwork from dealer and have asked them some questions, as what's in the car is different from what was on the build sheet. Maybe you guys can help? The car decal in the A pillar/door frame says 112016 which I presume means Nov 2016 build, they gave me what I think is a Audi configurator build sheet from April this year, it said the car had light and vision pack which included matrix headlights (which it certainly doesn't have) and multi coloured interior LED, now unless this setting is hiding deep inside the menu somewhere this car has only got white interior lights, is this beacause it is Nov 2016, did they change the spec in 2017? Thanks, Simon.

Nov 2016 would be a My2017 car.
However Light and Vision is a pack you have to purchase.

If it doesn't matrix, it doesn't have the pack. The lighting setting is under Car > Background lighting, can't quite remember off the top of my head

If you register and pay for an hours access
You can get a full list of options & pr codes from here, under vehicle specific info:
https://erwin.audi.com/erwin/showVehicleSearch.do

Can't remember but there might be a full list of PR codes on the sticker inside the drivers door!? If you google it you can find a translator for the codes

Thanks for the replies, I will look into it

Here a couple of pics,
IMG 0951

Reactions: scotty76, Sandra and cuke2u
IMG 0955

Reactions: scotty76, Daggerit, Sandra and 2 others
That is an awesome looking car. Enjoy it to the max and welcome to the forum @Fossil23

Very pleased, I did order a merc A45 AMG, but the car came without some options I had ordered, would have taken 3 months to re-order. I first saw this car in the showroom when I went to order the merc a few months back and took some pictures of it, it's funny how things work out. Really pleased I think the finish/quality is excellent.

Reactions: Capitan