My days here are numbered

jdp1962

Grumpy Old Man
Reaction score
I'm leaving soon to go to B8 World. Mrs Grumpy Old and I have just ordered our next car, a new S4 Black Edition. Details are here, and I'll be updating as I go.

I'll miss my friends on the B7 forum. I've had a great time here, but I'll still pop in from time to time. Plus, I've got the wait until July, when it actually happens.

Woo-hoo! :yahoo:

Reactions: Sandra
Oh, and if you part-ex your B7 and don't mind swapping your RNS-E for an RNS-Low (with a little ££ in your back pocket of course), I call dibs!

Congrats on the new motor Jeff, hope you enjoy it.

Will you regret the move from diesel to petrol... only time will tell!
No, This has been my only foray into oil-burning snd I'm already relishing the return to petrol. Don't get me wrong, I'm a huge fan of the 3.0TDi. It's an epic engine, and I've hugely enjoyed having it. But I'll never love diesel.

Last edited:
Oh, and if you part-ex your B7 and don't mind swapping your RNS-E for an RNS-Low (with a little ££ in your back pocket of course), I call dibs!
Hah-hah, they might notice, and object. Mind you, I should be ok to swap the OEM rear light clusters back, and get a few quidlies for the LEDs. No use to you of course, Joe, being a cabriolet owner.