My "build and then reverse it" thread

Shame it's got to go Jordan but it's for a good cause. Where are you buying??

Atleast you can always look back and say that you once
Owned one of the best a3s in the country,
Good luck on the sale m8, and enjoy modding
Your new home.

Cal

best of luck mate your car and n8's are what made me want an a3 tdi over a e46 m3, i too am in the lookout for a house but damn me for living in the cotswolds for stupid house prices but guessing you living inside the m25 aint cheap either

sad to see your car go jord i was drooling all over it at audi's in the park but as said you have got responsibility's now so i full respect you for your choice a roof over your head is always first choice

Ye it just makes sense, i can always come back to the car scene, and i will :)

Watch this space!

Such a shame you have to do that as it is stunning, good luck with the house!

Cheers Matt

Shame it's got to go Jordan but it's for a good cause. Where are you buying??

Down here in Surrey matey, not for from where i am now. The Mrs is moving down with me, so it's a big step for her

Atleast you can always look back and say that you once
Owned one of the best a3s in the country,
Good luck on the sale m8, and enjoy modding
Your new home.

Cal

Cheers mate, hopefully i can come back soon with another Audi that provokes such a reaction :)

best of luck mate your car and n8's are what made me want an a3 tdi over a e46 m3, i too am in the lookout for a house but damn me for living in the cotswolds for stupid house prices but guessing you living inside the m25 aint cheap either

Cheers Chris

Not cheap around here, but we've got an absolute bargain!!!

It was sad to see your car today mate, as I knew I would be of the last to see it in all its glory.

Someone needs to buy her complete as she is, Come guys it is going to be such a shame to see it ravaged!

hello am new to this forum but i was wondering are you selling the s3 kit?

It was sad to see your car today mate, as I knew I would be of the last to see it in all its glory.

Someone needs to buy her complete as she is, Come guys it is going to be such a shame to see it ravaged!

You lucky sod :laugh: all go well yesterday i take it?

hello am new to this forum but i was wondering are you selling the s3 kit?

No mate, it's all been wired into the car so is staying put i'm afraid

Almost a perfect before and after here:

Before:

DSC03403.jpg

After:

171.jpg

How much for the S3 bumper? (still got the silver grille? if not the black one will be fine!)

if not, the S-Line one at least? :)

How much for the S3 bumper? (still got the silver grille? if not the black one will be fine!)

if not, the S-Line one at least? :)

About £13,500, and i'll throw the rest of the car in for free mate :)

All the front end has been wired into the car matey, so i'm not looking to split and sell the bumper

Any chance the black optics grill will be coming back off?