My Brute

Cossie just got to level 15! :arco:

I got fierce brute now so bring it on bitches!!! :weight_lift2:

Lol that was a good one! It was pretty neck and neck there for a while! I laughed at your brute keep hiding behind the bear!

James, you've just done it again!! Wasn't quite as epic this time. Was quick and painless lol

Although cossie seems to be losing pretty much everything now. Lost all 3 yesterday and only managed to win 1 today :(

I know what you mean, I generally try and pick weaker opponents, but lose more than I win, it does my head in :banghead:

I also lost all three tonight.

I get better results fighting even matched opponents i.e a 86 vs a 86. normally works as you normally deliver the 1st blow. Weaker opponents normally have better fighting extras :(

My luck is changing ....?

I won all three fight's for the second day running :arco:
It can't go on ...lol

Some ****** is fighting my fights for me with my brute that has a bear! :no::(

The one with the bear and dog. Shame I didnt create that one otherwise I'd have it passworded!

Cossie seems to be holding his own though. Winning his fights

How are you guys getting along? Mine are doing just fine! Have any of you noticed that as soon as you go up a level, your brute does **** for a couple of days? Or is it just me?

3/4 of the way through level 15 - but I still lose more than I would like!

me too... i still look forward to my fights every morning lol

My second brute got 20 more life points when he went to L16. I want Cossie to get a whip on my next level up! :whip: Then I can keep Jared's bear away from me!

I've just gone to level 14 and i got, endurance, i mean WTF is going on, i just keep losing now and everyone has ****** wolves or bears :crying:

Like has been said before though, i still keep coming back for more :)

Ickle Cossie seems to be holding his own nowadays! :aggressive: Level 18 is a looooong way away :(

Anyone else getting brutal errors today? :3sadwalk: