My Brute

Go to the link and I think at the bottom there is another link that says 'join this clan'.

Once we're in the clan, what do we do? Can we go and fight against other clans? :think:

I have done that already, but nothing seems to have happened.

The clan is kinda pointless :think:

FM's in the clan and he still picks regular fights with me :asskicking:

I can't access my cell at all today, it won't accept the password. I use the same password for all my forums etc and it's worked fine till now, but today nothing :noway:

There is no 'Lost Password' option, so it may be the end of my brute :crying:

That's a shitter! You sure nobody has hacked into it and changed your password? It could be a glitch for you today and may work fine again tomorrow? I'd keep an eye on it. If your brute is having fights then you know somebody hacked it... which is a worry.

It is a bit poor that there's no 'forgotten password' option. Hope that all your hard work hasn't gone to waste!

Could also be a small dose of Alzheimer's or Amnesia :rolleyes:

Could also be a small dose of Alzheimer's or Amnesia :rolleyes:

Yeah could be :wacko:

Although it's same password for ASN and I'm here now! It's full on weird, maybe it will work again tomorrow, have to wait and see. I can't see an option for a lost password either, can anyone remember if a confirmation email was sent? I can't find one, but doubt I would have kept it.

Can't see why anyone would want to hack it? Seems a bit pointless to me!

Probably a glitch in their system. At least you still have your brute!

lol! Strange attachment isn't it?

Jared my friend... I've got a brute lined up for you!

http://lpski1.mybrute.com/cellule

Unfortunately someone else made this one for me so no password to put him in the clan :(

:) he he I've been training that one specifically for you!

Was a good battle though!

lol I can see how you could forget your bear. Not as if it does much eh? lol

Speaking of which, I opened another can of whoopass on your bear today...

well... one of my brutes did anyway :asskicking:

Get anything exciting? Maybe a potato? lol

Hoping for a food processer next, then at least I can make soup lol

Nah I got a club thing, looks quite good, but my brute will probably ignore it in favour of his small knife!

He done alright against me yesterday!

Not so good today though..... :moa:

looks like he`s lost to everyone overnight but starts with a cossie bashing this morning :) oh a perfect 3 out of 3 :) makes a change

Last edited:
I was out yesterday so gave my brute a day off :) He seemed to benefit from it and has just delivered a perfect 3 out of 3 :yahoo:

(Ignoring FM)

looks like he`s lost to everyone overnight but starts with a cossie bashing this morning :) oh a perfect 3 out of 3 :) makes a change

Cossie held his own today though! :asskicking:

Shame you kicked my *** when it came to my other brute :(

I was out yesterday so gave my brute a day off :) He seemed to benefit from it and has just delivered a perfect 3 out of 3 :yahoo:

(Ignoring FM)

lol yea well as we said, FM dont count.... apart from when we beat him. Then it does :laugh:

I just lost to James as well!!! My bear is having a bad day today :3sadwalk:

That silver/grey wolf/dog is still a scary opponent! I wasn't too impressed the other day when I fought a thief - they stole the leek and used it on me *** :slapped:

:sign_unfair:

My bear was awake this morning :)

Them panther/wolf things take **** loads of life out of you! They haven't got much life themselves but they are agile. You worried me a little James this morning when you unleashed your leak on me. I also dont like people with the whip. They just go on for ever! :whip:

My bear is knocking on the door of level 15 now. See what I get :weight_lift2: