My Audi Website

Reaction score
Alright Guys,

On https://my.audi.com when I've logged in now it shows setup wizard under my car and says I need to complete step 2, verification (already had done this a while ago) and then I've recompleted the step successfully like 3-4 times but it keeps taking me back to the Setup Wizard screen to re-do step 2.

Is anyone else getting this logged into the website or is it just my account and I need to get in touch with Audi Digital Support, again?

Strangely the setup wizard popup doesn't appear in the iPhone app at all?

Thanks

Alright Guys,

On https://my.audi.com when I've logged in now it shows setup wizard under my car and says I need to complete step 2, verification (already had done this a while ago) and then I've recompleted the step successfully like 3-4 times but it keeps taking me back to the Setup Wizard screen to re-do step 2.

Is anyone else getting this logged into the website or is it just my account and I need to get in touch with Audi Digital Support, again?

Strangely the setup wizard popup doesn't appear in the iPhone app at all?

Thanks
Same here, its stuck in a loop in Verification.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Yeah I think it's broken then and not just me.

They came back saying everything was activated fine for my car at their end, which I guess covers me if for some reason something ends up not working!

My app says "complete setup" but when I click on it, I get the attached

Also when I click on the manual it says there's no manual associated with my VIN.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221001-090156.png
    Screenshot_20221001-090156.png
    451.3 KB · Views: 60
Strangely, mine has just started working despite the last requirement being that I had to verify my identity with the dealership.

Now that it’s actually operational it seems to be working well, hopefully it’ll continue like that and everyone else’s will sort itself out too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I did have the verification loop.
Just checked and it has all gone now, looks the same as what it was before
Manual there too

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and Daggerit
I spoke too soon, mine is now showing that it’s parked in safely with all the windows down and boot open.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: DangerMouseUK