My Audi so far

Also had to buy extra resistors for the sidelights, mounted them on a few holes i found in the engine bay, wacked a nut+bolt through the mounting hole

Yeh I was thinking that.
I might just hold on for a bit, Didn't really want to do that.
cheers though.

Yesterday i changed the headlight bulbs from halogens to 6000k H.I.D Xenons and im quite impressed, nice whitey blue colour and very easy to fit, View attachment 56345View attachment 56346

Driving at night the difference is phenomenal... First time owning hid xenons and cant believe the difference!
Sorry for being a bit dumb here but is this just a bulb and some sort of harness change? Aalways thought it was light unit strip down to do this.

Its a kit that comes complete with ballasts, you plug in the existing wiring but you have to mount the ballast somewhere.

So just bulb change plus mounting ballast then?
And drilling the hole throught the cap so the cables going from the headlihgts to the ballasts! Don't do it ! Look no good and i think on the MOT will not let you in !
If you want xenon just retrofit projectors ! The output is immaculate and not duzzing the people ;) yeasterday a guy on the motorway receive my full beam because he was thinking that his xenon not duzzing me ... This is what **** me off - car with xenon and no projectors :( they just play a game with out eyes

Well my canbus free side lights arrived and don't work at all.
I'll try a normal bulb in just to make sure but I still think I'll send them back, I don't see the need of spending another tenner just to get LED sidelights.
:)

Have you tried rotating them 180 degrees as some are voltage specific are the words I'm looking for.....I think!

Reactions: Marky M
^^^ the bottom ones are the ones i have, they work fine and have done fore about 6 months now

Thanks for that, for £4 quid i'll have a go.
A normal bulb has been fitted for now.
:)

Well todays events are new seats!

Found a set of s line cloth seats going quite cheap and they were 5mins away! Bonus!

So cleaned them up and fitted them today, only thing is the electric lumbar wint work, iv swapped the wires around in the red block to be how my origional seats are, the rest of the wires look the same? Does anyone know what im doin wrong? Any help would be appreciated :)

Anyways pics below

Durin (old vs new)

After

Much better! And so much more support!

Reactions: iucle
Well guys after a few issues with the car and a change in personal situations, i have decided my time with the audi has come to an end. She,s gone and i have joined the dark side!

Thanks to those that helped and took an interest in this thread! But this is the end!

Nice bmw. What model?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Well guys after a few issues with the car and a change in personal situations, i have decided my time with the audi has come to an end. She,s gone and i have joined the dark side! View attachment 91840

Thanks to those that helped and took an interest in this thread! But this is the end!
I'm with you, but f30 340i is my target.

2012 f30 328i m sport, red leather, media pack, sports diff, sports dampers, satnav auto everything... I'm in love lol