My Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2010

There's no right or wrong way mate.
Depends on budget and how trusting you are on internal fitment guarantee.
I went the Loba route and happy with it but considering you can run an uprated hpfp for half the price the decision is yours.
Loba leaves your original pump for switching back when selling up etc.
Autotech almost half the price if bought through the LVS group buy and loads of peop,e run them and happy with them.
Only you can decide mate but either way ENJOY

Thanks Marshy

Coming from yourself means a lot mate!

It's just I love REVO and have followed them and they have never let me down, so seeing them sell the Autotech for the 2+.... really got me thinking wow thats saved a few pennys from what was a dead cert on the LOBA pump so do I really need it! Aghh why is it always so hard lol!!!

Now you tell me Pat @ LVS has them even cheaper the Autotech HPFP on the group buy lol!!!

Aghhhhhhhhhhhhh

Put it this way... I was at Shakesphere raceway for the GTI festival in the summer and i had a chat with all the guys at the Revo stand, and they all recommended the Autotech hpfp as all there cars had them. That made my mind up!

To top it all off, theres a group buy atm on the autotech on here!!

Well that really helps loads mate cheers!!!

I'm deffo swaying towards the Autotech at the moment in all honestly, seems a bit of a no brainer with the group buy and all!!!!!

Sometimes, just because its more money doesnt make it better ;-)

Reactions: grchmason
The auto tech needs someone to strip and rebuild the stock pump, if your ok with that then go for it same outcome. Ups cheaper, downs price and going back to stock. Same outcome, grins, your choice!!!

The auto tech needs someone to strip and rebuild the stock pump, if your ok with that then go for it same outcome. Ups cheaper, downs price and going back to stock. Same outcome, grins, your choice!!!

Thats it mate and thats why I love this forum so much as often or not theres no right or wrong etc just everyones preference

I love this car so it's staying and to be fair because I know that its been so much more enjoyable if that makes sense lol!!!

Hows your stunner of a 2+ S3 treating you my friend?

Cool to see you're going stage 2+. You wont regret it, the power and delivery is unreal.

You thinking of going any company in particular? Having owned an APR tuned one and experiencing rides in Shark tuned and Revo tuned S3 stage 2+ cars, there is certain catering to certain needs with each company.

If you are after an agressive map with more or less instant power then i'd recommend APR. Excellent products and their dealers are far more easier and more pleasing to deal with than Revo dealers (in my personal experience, although i grant that two or three don't speak for the majority)

Shark is very smooth from what I could tell and quite a progressive map.

Revo was kind of a bit of both from what I felt also.

Perhaps owners of the software could elaborate.

But it all depends on how you want the car to drive and feel. Personally, nothing gets the adrenaline flowing than being pinned to the back of the seat at full boost. :)

Thats it mate and thats why I love this forum so much as often or not theres no right or wrong etc just everyones preference

I love this car so it's staying and to be fair because I know that its been so much more enjoyable if that makes sense lol!!!

Hows your stunner of a 2+ S3 treating you my friend?

Loving it, drive all the time on manual with the DSG, can see a DSG remap coming on so the box can catch up with the mods. Drive and sport both seem to need tweaking. I'm also keen to change the software limit on the torque.

One you start you can't stop

Cool to see you're going stage 2+. You wont regret it, the power and delivery is unreal.

You thinking of going any company in particular? Having owned an APR tuned one and experiencing rides in Shark tuned and Revo tuned S3 stage 2+ cars, there is certain catering to certain needs with each company.

If you are after an agressive map with more or less instant power then i'd recommend APR. Excellent products and their dealers are far more easier and more pleasing to deal with than Revo dealers (in my personal experience, although i grant that two or three don't speak for the majority)

Shark is very smooth from what I could tell and quite a progressive map.

Revo was kind of a bit of both from what I felt also.

Perhaps owners of the software could elaborate.

But it all depends on how you want the car to drive and feel. Personally, nothing gets the adrenaline flowing than being pinned to the back of the seat at full boost. :)

Hello mate

I'm REVO stage 1 at moment and love it so will deffo be them!

See it's Revo who recommend Autotech and with Pat @ LVS having group buy etc got me thinking,,,,,

But before that I was dead set on Loba Pump but now not so sure...... I am like a women lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope your well!

Loving it, drive all the time on manual with the DSG, can see a DSG remap coming on so the box can catch up with the mods. Drive and sport both seem to need tweaking. I'm also keen to change the software limit on the torque.

One you start you can't stop

Stop winding me up lol!!!! it's all your fault anyway! DSG will be even better with a map

I'm Manual so one less thing to map I suppose

Yeah mate, all good. just waiting on this turbo to arrive.......Patience is not one of my strong points. ha

Yeah go for it then with REVO. Most people don't bother with stage 2 and instead jump straight to stage 2 +. Definetely worth the extra money.

Keep us well updated... I always look forward to the updates on this car!

Hmm interesting, ive just been on and read the APR home page and there stating higher figures than Revo :) A marketing ploy maybe?

Reactions: grchmason and LVS Racing
Doogie Just seen your reply lol!!! Bet you have not left the house since being ordered you lucky sod lol!!!!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Doogie...
Stop winding me up lol!!!! it's all your fault anyway! DSG will be even better with a map

I'm Manual so one less thing to map I suppose

Its your fault I've now got pressed plates, the mods never stop lol. Have you got the clutch sorted for Stage 2+ heard they need changing at that level?

Its your fault I've now got pressed plates, the mods never stop lol. Have you got the clutch sorted for Stage 2+ heard they need changing at that level?

LOL!! pressed plates for the win!!!!!!

May the force be with you (Clutch) in a Yoda voice :anbet:

Touch would theres a few on here and LVS have mapped a couple 2 + with no clutch problems the facelift Clutch seems to be stronger, But either way mate if it needs one it will be the Dual Mass with the Sachs Organic Rated at 400lb and Stock OE feel

Can't mention this to the Mrs just yet lol!

Hmm interesting, ive just been on and read the APR home page and there stating higher figures than Revo :) A marketing ploy maybe?

Marketing ploy I'd say mate.
As with any software when you do enough research there's always people not getting what was stated.

Just reading your post , I just got a 2011 sprint blue sportback s3 And Love it. I to have just got my Revo cai of Pat @LVS Racing .great guy. I to was going to go down the revo route for remap, until I have found a great tuner (tuning Werkes) just round the corner to me so going Apr now, I have noticed they normaly have have a winter software sale in November so holding out hoping for 20% off.
I also love the eibach springs on the front that 1inch drop makes it look so much sweeter.plus I understand it helps handling. Also looking at getting the bilstein b8 sprints from dpm spoke to Damien said he can get the b8 sorted to take the bilstein shocks aswell. And to complete it would like some H&R anti-roll bars.
As for the HPFP I think I'm going to go with pats November deal (great price) .
Also looking at getting the miltek turbo back with black ceramic tips love it, then here come stage2+ .
What mileage was yours when you got it chipped mines 29k at the moment, love your thread keep the good work up.
Dave

Last edited:
Reactions: mechanic69 and grchmason
This is ****** gorgeous!!!!! enjoy grchmason

That's one she won't spot

I kid you not mate she's like Sherlock Holmes LMAO!!!!!!!!

Marketing ploy I'd say mate.
As with any software when you do enough research there's always people not getting what was stated.

I agree 100% always going to be some love/hate with all But for me I love REVO!!!!!!!

What's your mileage now and what was it when you got remap.

Dave

Just reading your post , I just got a 2011 sprint blue sportback s3 And Love it. I to have just got my Revo cai of Pat @LVS Racing .great guy. I to was going to go down the revo route for remap, until I have found a great tuner (tuning Werkes) just round the corner to me so going Apr now, I have noticed they normaly have have a winter software sale in November so holding out hoping for 20% off.
I also love the eibach springs on the front that 1inch drop makes it look so much sweeter.plus I understand it helps handling. Also looking at getting the bilstein b8 sprints from dpm spoke to Damien said he can get the b8 sorted to take the bilstein shocks aswell. And to complete it would like some H&R anti-roll bars.
Also looking at getting the miltek turbo back with black ceramic tips love it, then here come stage2+ .
What mileage was yours when you got it chipped mines 29k at the moment, love your thread keep the good work up.
Dave

Wow Dave!!!! You are not messing about mate & FairPlay....

I can't comment on any other Map as I have only have had Revo but time and time again I have just been so impressed! of course it helps having someone local and I'm sure there not much in either Revo or APR and your be so happy with either

The Eibachs are a cheap and fantastic mod that again had me over the moon they brought the car down level and just felt so much more sure footed!........ Milltek is what I have and for me are a perfect fit and sound superb, I am just in the process of ordering my down pipe ready for 2+ and I can't wait. LVS Racing have looked after me and I can not recommend them enough and is were I will be spending my money!

Hope that helps mate!

This is ****** gorgeous!!!!! enjoy grchmason

Thanks Really do appreciate your comments its a labour of love lol!!!!

So what's your thoughts on the HPFP upgrade kit pat has on offer, I love the price and after finding the install guide I reckon I can handle it, you going for it?

Dave

Dave

Another ones got the bug lol, 30k whe I got mine enjoy

Sorry maybe a dumb question but what fitting a RS4 fuel valve do fitted to s3 ( Mmm can see another mod il talk myself into )

Dave

£1035 for your turbo to be upgraded so to speak... Not bad if you will be pushing out 420bhp!
I'd be worried tho about other parts failing due to an excessive power increase.
I know people who are pushing 500+ out but it's still gota put a lot more strain on the engine and everything else in and around the car. I just don't think I could afford it if my car suddenly went bang or things started to play up. :-(
It's extremly tempting tho!

Sorry maybe a dumb question but what fitting a RS4 fuel valve do fitted to s3 ( Mmm can see another mod il talk myself into )

Dave

Dave, at least this is one of the cheaper mods mate lol!

But everyone who has fitted one inc my good man mechanic69 says they are a right pig to fit!

I believe it gives a smoother power curve for stage 2+ as there will be less of a flat spot around 5-6k rpm.

Hope that helps mate

Heres my advice on the RS4 Fuel Valve, I only know this because I had an S3 in this week..

Right you dont need to replace it as part of the 2+ software, the green S3 I had in this week, came back in because it was bringing a low fuel pressure problem warning up!!! The RS4 valve is basically a one way valve but the S3 was bleeding back pressure slightly which was then bringing a EML on!!!

We fitted the RS4 valve because it surposed to be better and stronger and yes they are a pig to fit!!!

I thought Revo & APR etc requested less than 130 now since the software revisions a year or two ago?