My Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2010

Love those rims look great on the car, also this has to be the nicest colour for a S3 IMO

Reactions: grchmason
So it's been about a month since you had the revo done, how's the clutch holding up? Also is your mapped to 95ron or 99ron fuel?

So it's been about a month since you had the revo done, how's the clutch holding up? Also is your mapped to 95ron or 99ron fuel?

Hi Weve

Sorry on the late reply!

It was mapped for V Power as thats all I ever use and its been perfect every time I use it I thank REVO as they really have done a superb job power everywhere

Clutch is perfect too! I believe the face lift S3's had a later clutch thats reported to be stronger than the pre facelift and I can safely say its holding up to my abuse LOL!!!

Hope that helps

Nice looking s3.... Sprint blue is awesome!

Thanks Kash for the great comments much appreciated mate

Cheers

That's great news! Revo is soooo coming my way sooner rather than later.

Post more pics up! If you can perhaps a quick video from onboard aswell :)

Fantastic example of an s3 you have!

MOT Time.............

The old girl went straight through No advisories!!!!!! Always a wait off my mind with it being done at AUDI but I had Mot protection anyway lol!!!!!

More cleaning and some legal German style pressed plates have so improved the look!

Revo Power Stage 2+ is on route too I can not wait hoping everyones planning for there Xmas presents lol!!!!!!

Reactions: mechanic69, Dan-Jnr and Charlie23
Good looking motor you have there, but why did you run over the dog?

Its his fault for not helping lol!!!!! He is just playing dead as to save getting me my cloths lol!

It would all not be possible without Pat @ LVS Racing awesome service throughout..... but bad influence lol!!!!!! LVS Racing Rules!!!!!!!

LOL!

Last edited:
Ebay mate next day delivery & 100% legal with all bs stamps etc really make a difference for such a little outlay!!!

Its your fault for stage 2+ too..... My Mrs is like what happened until after xmas I said not my fault had to keep up with you lol!

Loving the plates where'd you get them? PS 2+ is awesome

Reactions: Granta, Compkiler and Dan-Jnr
I need to catch up. Feel like I have fell behind.

Reactions: mechanic69 and grchmason
Dan don't listen to all these they only get you in trouble with the Mrs LOL!!!!!

Luckily for me my Mrs doesn't mind me spending my money on my car, as long as she gets a pair or shoes or new clothes every now and then. Although potential house purchase in Spring has halted my tuning plans.

Luckily for me my Mrs doesn't mind me spending my money on my car, as long as she gets a pair or shoes or new clothes every now and then. Although potential house purchase in Spring has halted my tuning plans.

Lol thats how it starts.... I have House & Married and one lovely 14 year old son and I'm only 35 the house is just a trick you got load more to come Dan!!!

I swear these women have it planned out in years in advance! We are mere puppets lol!!!!!!!

Love this car, Simple, clean and a perfect example of OEM+ A credit to the owner.

I can sympathise with you in regards to this forum being a bad influence.

I was happy with stage 2 +. Now i'm buing Hybrid turbo's and further finding out how to wring every last pony out of the car with it. My Mrs hates it haha.

Reactions: mechanic69 and grchmason
Love this car, Simple, clean and a perfect example of OEM+ A credit to the owner.

I can sympathise with you in regards to this forum being a bad influence.

I was happy with stage 2 +. Now i'm buing Hybrid turbo's and further finding out how to wring every last pony out of the car with it. My Mrs hates it haha.

Hi Mate

Hope your well, Coming from you with your beast (soon to be even bigger beast lol) Means a hell of a lot !!!!!

Simons Turbo TTE 410 did see your post and thought about skipping stage 2 + lol!

Can not wait to see the results Doogie and FairPlay my friend i'm so looking forward to see how you get on

Thanks mate! Yeah, honestly, I've never owned a car and ever got to a point where I think, "rights that it, its quick enough". haha.

Theres always that one other part that after you get to a certain point, will make it quicker, Always. BUT...as soon as this hybrids on and the further supporting mods, i'm finished. (or atleast I hope so) and it will be getting to retired from a daily to a weekend toy.

I'll keep my thread updated with the results and progress. (turbo should be with me next week)

Likewise with your car, love seeing the attention to detail you put in to it. Looking forward also to see how you progress with your stage 2 + build. You'll love the power. Really transforms the car.

LOL! I know what you mean the S3's don't help you with there smooth mannerisms!

Reports do seem to be coming in thick and fast and all lead to the same a awesome turbo package for a even better price for ease of bolt on etc, See I have been reading trying my very best to find fault or dismiss it but to no avail lol!!!! Plus your not helping mate lol!!!

Yeah must keep it updated as its a credit to you and I for one love to read through your build you lucky git!!!! lol!

Reactions: Doogie...
Thanks mate. Yeah keep an eye out, im sure when you see what the upgrade can do, you'll feel the need to indulge yourself.

If your anything like me that is, very easily influenced in relation to spending money on cars.
We all love those deliveries at the front door and those exciting cardboard boxes haha.

Reactions: grchmason and mechanic69
that car is absolutely stunning, looks brand new even though it's a 10plate. Would love to have that if it weren't for choosing a 1.4 for best MPG with a family now etc to save costs. I'd have a tracker and whatever alarm approved by Fort Knox for that beauty.

Ha ha when I was questioned why my car sounded louder I said I swapped exhausts with a mate to get his through the MOT now she asks when will I swap back?!

Reactions: grchmason, Krony, Dan-Jnr and 1 other person
Thanks mate. Yeah keep an eye out, im sure when you see what the upgrade can do, you'll feel the need to indulge yourself.

If your anything like me that is, very easily influenced in relation to spending money on cars.
We all love those deliveries at the front door and those exciting cardboard boxes haha.

Mate like xmas every day lol we wish hey lol!!

I can not wait to see the progress and turbo build...... your be the first on here with one of the TTE turbos I think too!!!

I'm very excited for you lol!

I had to take the Mrs away for a week when she found out how much the down pipe was. Double whammy

I'm the same as you lol!!!!

Think no women and we have double the mods LMAO!

Just don't tell them?!

I think you have the way forward my friend lol

that car is absolutely stunning, looks brand new even though it's a 10plate. Would love to have that if it weren't for choosing a 1.4 for best MPG with a family now etc to save costs. I'd have a tracker and whatever alarm approved by Fort Knox for that beauty.

Thanks Ryan

Comments are very much appreciated my friend! Cars hey! what would we do without them..... be a bit richer I bet lol!!!!

MPG and family come first mate!

Looking good mate - nice thread this.

Right Stage REVO 2+ is a go!!!!!!!!! Thought might as well jump stage 2 and get HPFP at the same time as Milltek downd pipe straight to 2+

But my question is to all you Stage 2+ people is HPFP?........ Loba full pump at around £575 or Autotech internals at around £310-£320

I'm really unsure as 2+ is deffo going to be my Max (crossing fingers lol) So is the Loba really worth the extra money at this stage of tune?

Any help from your 2+ Gents mucho appreciated :arco:

Right Stage REVO 2+ is a go!!!!!!!!! Thought might as well jump stage 2 and get HPFP at the same time as Milltek downd pipe straight to 2+

But my question is to all you Stage 2+ people is HPFP?........ Loba full pump at around £575 or Autotech internals at around £310-£320

I'm really unsure as 2+ is deffo going to be my Max (crossing fingers lol) So is the Loba really worth the extra money at this stage of tune?

Any help from your 2+ Gents mucho appreciated :arco:

Autotech is just the internals so you either buy a new OEM pump, or use your existing one.
If you buy a new OEM pump that'll bring the cost to the about the same as a Loba unit.
The Loba unit is a new pump with their on internals already fitted for you.

I'll be getting a HPFP in the coming month or two to release those extra ponies 2+ allows.

There's no right or wrong way mate.
Depends on budget and how trusting you are on internal fitment guarantee.
I went the Loba route and happy with it but considering you can run an uprated hpfp for half the price the decision is yours.
Loba leaves your original pump for switching back when selling up etc.
Autotech almost half the price if bought through the LVS group buy and loads of peop,e run them and happy with them.
Only you can decide mate but either way ENJOY

Autotech is just the internals so you either buy a new OEM pump, or use your existing one.
If you buy a new OEM pump that'll bring the cost to the about the same as a Loba unit.
The Loba unit is a new pump with their on internals already fitted for you.

I'll be getting a HPFP in the coming month or two to release those extra ponies 2+ allows.

Thanks Dan

Get that side of it well just lol! my pump is good on there, so really just seeing what others have etc ****** hard this tunning malarky so many options lol!!!

Last edited:
Put it this way... I was at Shakesphere raceway for the GTI festival in the summer and i had a chat with all the guys at the Revo stand, and they all recommended the Autotech hpfp as all there cars had them. That made my mind up!

To top it all off, theres a group buy atm on the autotech on here!!