My Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2010

Looking good mate.
Are you going with a Milltek downpipe?
Becomes expensive all this modding. If the wife new a quarter of the things I buy she'd go mad!!!

Reactions: mechanic69 and RedDejavu
Looking good mate.
Are you going with a Milltek downpipe?
Becomes expensive all this modding. If the wife new a quarter of the things I buy she'd go mad!!!

Amen Marshy!!!! Women hey lol!

Got a good deal on the cat back Milltek so on the look out for a milltek down pipe with cat missed Reddejavu as he had one in classifieds and he was only down the road aghhh!!!

I was meant to wait a month but sod it Down pipe search is on lol!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Forbzeeee
Milltek all fitted and really enjoying the sound! Down pipe here I come.............................

Reactions: gogz s3 and Forbzeeee
Just bite the bullet and order it mate.
I usually say I'll get this next month then order it a couple of days later, now I just order.
Nearly gave in and bought a bcs powervalve yesterday but my cobra downpipe passed its MOT no problem today so need to find another catback.
How far out does your tailpipes sit on your Milltek?
When I had mine I wanted them to sit level with the grey diffuser but couldn't.

LOL! I know I know I just can't stop spending ......

The milltek sits further in than the oe it replaced and must admit I really do prefer it, It's flush with the 90 degree up bits of the diffuser plus less to clean lol!!!!

Nice grchmason. I wanted a Milltek and waited ages for one to come up second hand. I found and bought a centre section, then kept missing out on cat backs. Downpipes just weren't coming up for sale 2nd hand so I bought Warrens old exhaust instead.

Let the spending continue :)

Nice grchmason. I wanted a Milltek and waited ages for one to come up second hand. I found and bought a centre section, then kept missing out on cat backs. Downpipes just weren't coming up for sale 2nd hand so I bought Warrens old exhaust instead.

Let the spending continue :)

I know mate!!!!!

I missed loads ideally would of wanted full system but most people split the Milltek and I only wanted non res so jumped on this straight away and is like new, so happy now! just got to find the down pipe lol!!!

How is your beast coming on???

Looks really good and seems to fit really nicely. My miltek sits a bit lower and it's one thing that's always bugged me!
Did you use new rubbers on the mounting points or do anything different to get it to sit like that or did you just spend some time getting it aligned nicely.

Looks really good and seems to fit really nicely. My miltek sits a bit lower and it's one thing that's always bugged me!
Did you use new rubbers on the mounting points or do anything different to get it to sit like that or did you just spend some time getting it aligned nicely.

Hi Adrian

My Mechanic fitted it so don't really know if he done anything different but deffo no new rubber mounts as I did not buy any lol!!!!

I will ask just incase and update fella! But he did say it was just straight forward with no problems at all

HTH!

Big thanks goes out to Pat @ LVS Racing for a great deal on a new REVO intake will be here Saturday!!!!!! Will be fitted the weekend any Tips guys ???

Once thats fitted Revo Remap next week can not wait! Then its just the downpipe and HPFP Stage 2 + :rock:

AMD rolling road day september can not wait!

Reactions: S3Alex
All good mate
I'll be selling my Cobra downpipe with 200 cell cat when I get my powervalve system fitted next month.

Thanks for the order and great feedback!!! If any of you guys need any advice then please feel free to contact me @ LVS Racing

Big thanks goes out to Pat @ LVS Racing for a great deal on a new REVO intake will be here Saturday!!!!!! Will be fitted the weekend any Tips guys ???

Once thats fitted Revo Remap next week can not wait! Then its just the downpipe and HPFP Stage 2 + :rock:

A set of long nosed pliers and small mole grips to get the hose off the inlet mate... Works a treat for what can be a fiddly job...

All good mate
I'll be selling my Cobra downpipe with 200 cell cat when I get my powervalve system fitted next month.

Mate don't know if I'm going to be able to wait a month lol!! Will it fit the Milltek ?

Hope your well mate

Thanks for the order and great feedback!!! If any of you guys need any advice then please feel free to contact me @ LVS Racing

Thanks Pat, Was great talking cars with you and its so refreshing knowing your a true enthusiast with great passion for our cars.................... Speak soon mate as I'm sure theres load more goodies i'm after lol!

P.s Can you include some Revo stickers if you have some please and let me know how much I owe you!!

Cheers

A set of long nosed pliers and small mole grips to get the hose off the inlet mate... Works a treat for what can be a fiddly job...

Thanks Jacko, I'm noting all this down mate hope your well fella

Cheers

The hose clamp on the turbo inlet is hardest bit, put some copper slip on the hoses to get them to slip over the inlet. Great sound mate

Thanks again mate any tips is so appreciated as easier it is the better lol!

Hope your well mate

Cheers

I managed to remove the turbo pipe clip with a pair of long nose pliers, turning the clip round to the left makes it easier to access.
Other than that its a straight forward less than 1 hour job. You'll love the induction sound.

Jealous your going stage 2+ before me. I hoped to be there by now but a big 4 day festival and a quick trip to Ibiza has pushed the car upgrade plans back to at least Autumn time.

I managed to remove the turbo pipe clip with a pair of long nose pliers, turning the clip round to the left makes it easier to access.
Other than that its a straight forward less than 1 hour job. You'll love the induction sound.

Jealous your going stage 2+ before me. I hoped to be there by now but a big 4 day festival and a quick trip to Ibiza has pushed the car upgrade plans back to at least Autumn time.

Cheers Dan

I will deffo keep that in mind I hopefully think a hour it will be fitted! Well as long as I don't get side tracked by my mates lol!

Well Revo Stage 1 first lol! But I have been looking for a down pipe to come up with no luck until now. Then HPFP then back for map god i make it sound so easy hey LOL!!

Holiday sounds much better Dan just think of all them BEERS ...... :rock:

Yeah I had it mated to my Milltek.
I'm in the hands of Nige at BCS

Marshy... Any benefits of having the cobra mated to the milltek!? Any welding need done for that... I've got catback coming soon so maybe go full tbe eventually and any benefits would be good than the price of milltek downpipe with cat...!

Yeah mate.... All good! Car is coming along fantastic :)

Please don't put copper slip on the silicone hose, use hellerine as it evaporates when it dries, failing that use some hairspray as that also evaporates as it dries.

Reactions: mechanic69
REVO Update coming but really tired so just some pics until tomorrow............... :rock:

Reactions: Dan-Jnr
Marshy... Any benefits of having the cobra mated to the milltek!? Any welding need done for that... I've got catback coming soon so maybe go full tbe eventually and any benefits would be good than the price of milltek downpipe with cat...!

Yeah mate.... All good! Car is coming along fantastic :)
Sorry totally missed this post.
The benefits are just the same as any downpipe which is the turbo comes in a bit earlier and it definitely seems to give more power.
Mating to the Milltek was easy, I bought an adaptor as the Cobra downpipe is a complete 3" and the Milltek catback is 2.75"
Made my Milltek sound pretty good my only gripe with it being the tailpipes are too short for my liking.
As already said I wanted a BCS mated to my Cobra but it wasn't an option hence selling my Cobra.

Reactions: S3_Jacko
Well been a real busy week for the S3

Revo induction kit from Pat @ LVS Racing turned up as promised! Pat is such a nice guy and went above and beyond to get me the Revo kit out asap! Totally recommend him to anyone

Got the Revo kit fitted over the weekend straight forward with no problems. Then on to booking in for Revo stage 1 having spoke to Kev @ Revo headquarters and Pat @ LVS both recommend SCC Performance in St Albans, Rob the owner of SCC has a Golf Edition 30 running awesome Revo power and as i’m sure your all aware the S3 has the same engine, So easy decision

Arrived at Scc to be greeted by Rob and took the car straight in Remap was straight forward all checks and drive was all 100% No faults etc……. so straight on to the Revo stage 1 loaded then Rob took the car on a test drive with laptop logging everything making sure everything was 100% I could see the smile on his face when he returned and I then knew it was all good. He commented how just so well it drives with power everywhere! SCC Performance is great company with a great attitude!

Drive home was fantastic and considering it was such a hot day 28c Car was a hoot power on tap and managed 34mpg even with my spirited drive home lol!!

Back for Revo Stage 2+ very soon as all thats needed is a fuel pump and Downpipe!!!! Just really enjoying it at the moment.

Had a few more detailing bits turn up so a review of them coming soon!!!!!!!!

A few pics below…………………..

Reactions: Marshy
Good stuff mate, car's looking great! Plan to get it on a dyno at all?

Did you not have Ebach springs fitted to the front? Maybe just the pic but the gap looks quite big at the front compared to the rear?

Hello Mate

Yeah it's the pic its on a slope at SCC Performance above shows Eibachs FTW!!! Perfect front and rear gap and handle superb

Rolling road its going on at AMD essex end of the month I can't wait it feels so good its unreal mate so much torque!

Hope your well!

Looks lovely mate.
How long before 2+ is calling?
Doesn't matter how well it goes we always want more.
Enjoy

Car is looking schweeeet! How is the drive with a Revo stage 1 compared to OEM? Also you got standard or uprated clutch?

Thanks for the great feedback and soo pleased you went to rob, hes a top guy!!

Hopefully I`ll be hearing from you soon for some added hardware:whistle2:

Car is looking schweeeet! How is the drive with a Revo stage 1 compared to OEM? Also you got standard or uprated clutch?

Hi Weve

Sorry for the late reply

The Revo stage 1 is awesome much more punch and torque is greatly upped! Smooth with power right across the revs. Standard clutch and touch wood is perfect mate

Thanks for the great feedback and soo pleased you went to rob, hes a top guy!!

Hopefully I`ll be hearing from you soon for some added hardware:whistle2:

You sure will Pat more mods needed lol!!! LVS Racing will be my first call!!!!!!!!!

Cheers

Car detailed with new Sonax BSD being the LSP and over the moon with the finish and water behaviour ....................

A little vid at bottom incase you have not seen it before :beerchug:

Replaced PCV with brand new oe from Audi nothing wrong with old one just being anal as per LOL!!!!!!

All back together and looking and running great!!!!! I'm digging the no engine cover look!!!!! Boo Yaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cheers