My Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2010

Your car is stunning, I'm aiming for mine to end up the quality of yours.

One major bug bear I have is with my leather, when I bought the car there is like an a*** imprint on the drivers seat which I cannot get rid of (a pic of this is in my thread). I've tried using the leather conditioner you pictured above and bought some cleaner and conditioner from Mark @ brotek and while the matt finish is slowly coming back I cannot resolve the saggy a*** implant. So do you have any recommendations?

As for the LEDs I bought a interior kit from a member on here called t8ups, I'd get in touch with him mate. There's some pics of the difference between stock and his LEDs in my thread if you want a quick comparison.

Wow! Thanks Stetheo for the nice words really appreciated!

As regards to your seat I know exactly what you mean as my wives BMW had the same! The only way we improved it was by adding a little heat we used a steam cleaner and left a hot towel on the effected area and it really helped If i'm honest it was not ever completely gone but I would guess 80% better I was amazed it worked!

Now that was a BMW leather so I don't know as not all leather is the same i.e. thickness etc

HTH a little. I did PM T8ups and he said he had none in stock at moment!

Cheers

Stunning shine to the paintwork. Looks absolutely mint. Check my blog for pictures of the LED differences.

Wow! Thanks Stetheo for the nice words really appreciated!

As regards to your seat I know exactly what you mean as my wives BMW had the same! The only way we improved it was by adding a little heat we used a steam cleaner and left a hot towel on the effected area and it really helped If i'm honest it was not ever completely gone but I would guess 80% better I was amazed it worked!

Now that was a BMW leather so I don't know as not all leather is the same i.e. thickness etc

HTH a little. I did PM T8ups and he said he had none in stock at moment!

Cheers

No problem, it really is deserved! Your continued hard work has really paid off.

Now that's interesting i may try the hot towel thing, should the towel be hot and damp or just hot? I am just sick of it looking all saggy no matter how much time and effort I put into treating the seats.

Ah well other than that I don't know haha, they are definitely worth changing over though as they really improve the cabin.

Cheers

No problem, it really is deserved! Your continued hard work has really paid off.

Now that's interesting i may try the hot towel thing, should the towel be hot and damp or just hot? I am just sick of it looking all saggy no matter how much time and effort I put into treating the seats.

Ah well other than that I don't know haha, they are definitely worth changing over though as they really improve the cabin.

Cheers

Hi Mate

Yes the towel has to be wet with hot water, I used two and kept changing the towel with hot water from a new bucket of hot water!

I have PM T8ups again to see if he has stock yet fingers crossed he has, it's deffo next on my list of to do's

Cheers

Well BBS 19 CK'S are on!!!!!!!!!

I know it has to settle, But I have ordered some Eibachs and the wheels came first so Springs on next week!! 44ET has really brought the wheel out and filled the arch oh so well!!!!!!!!!

But I thought this is cool addition to the forum few pics before on Standard ride hight, So at least gives others a really good reference point as to what to expect etc!

Also went and added a few more layers of the infamous Zaino Z2 Pro along with the Zaino Z10 leather in bottle treatment and 303 Aerospace on plastics and i'm really am over the moon with the results so far Can not recommend Zaino products enough.

A few pics!

Lovely motor, will check out Zaino products, getting the detailing bug

Hi Mate

Yes the towel has to be wet with hot water, I used two and kept changing the towel with hot water from a new bucket of hot water!

I have PM T8ups again to see if he has stock yet fingers crossed he has, it's deffo next on my list of to do's

Cheers

Thanks for sharing that, much appreciated. Going to give it a go this weekend, along with an engine bay clean I think!

Yeah it's deffo worth it, look forward to seeing the results mate.

Looks cracking mate. LOVE Sprint, just wasn't sure it suited facelift black editions as well as the earlier cars. Nearly bought Scuba blue instead of black. Those CKs are gorgeous! Really like that BBS silver that almost matches the finish of the mirrors.

Well managed to spend sometime on the engine bay this week!

I ordered a R8 oil cap from TPS and black oe water tank cap from VW as I wanted the engine bay a bit stealth with the old hint of metal, But the orange dipstick and blue washer bottle cap was letting it down! So I found a tin Satin spray paint and painted them.

I'm over the moon with the results took a few before and after pics cheap little mod but look loads better I think :beer chug:

Pics............

Thats is all folks!!!!

Reactions: Dan-Jnr and S3Alex
Postman brought me these yesterday can finally clean inside the BBS'S now, I had the smaller EZ brush but needed the bigger one to reach right inside the alloys, Really is a great soft brush with memory bristles.

Victoria Concours Red is my all time fave punches way above its £40 price point, Really looking forward to this on the sprint blue paint!

Cheers

:salute:

Eibachs pro kit finally ordered ye ha!!!!

Soon as here will get them fitted asap! As its the only thing letting it down at the moment!

Where did you get the springs in the end mate?

Hi fella

The only guy who has kept me updated though out was...... Spring loaded suspension on ebay! over 2000 feedback 100% !!!!!

DPD tracking is saying there be here Monday! But sort of hoping for tomorrow LOL!!!!!

Cheers for all your help fella!

Little vid above of todays efforts and the S3 is finished in Victoria Red Concours Wax a great summer wax!

Just filmed on my 5s and sorry for it being shakey I need a beer LOL!!!!

Another wax for my ever growing collection!! Swissvax Best of Show................

Cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
Is that the Vics yellow or the hybrid? wouldn't mind the zymol either lol

On the car is Vics Red concours

But I have the all of the victoria wax's I love them and value for money is superb! Zymol is just ok LOL!

cant make my mind up wether to go hybrid or the yellow first as the red is the business, then I'd have to go shampoo detail spray lol

Cars looking stunning as per usual! Can't wait to get stuck into mine... Just hoping the weathers up to it next wkend or i'm in trouble...

You'll be falling into the same trap as me, 'cleaning it more than driving it' ha

cant make my mind up wether to go hybrid or the yellow first as the red is the business, then I'd have to go shampoo detail spray lol

Hybrid as it gives you that extra protection from the sealant in it!

Then saying that now we are in summer so not much need lol aghhh the choice is yours they are all great.

Met Bally-sb today off the forum top bloke and what a lovely sport back!

Wheels will look stunning!

Reactions: Bally-SB
Eibachs all fitted......... could not be happier pics coming tomorrow as i need my beauty sleep lol!!!!!!

I fitted mine on Friday
Looks so much better and handling is less floaty.
No downsides to this and the ride is as it was before.

Reactions: AdriansS3
Eibach Pro Kit all fitted and thought I would share a few pic's

Really really happy with the ride quality and just a perfect match height wise with the rears too! Now I can focus on finding a nice turbo back exhaust system and maybe a Revo induction kit!!!

Here a few pics from the HomeGrown German night meet just off the M40 Services had a great night and held last friday of every month for anyone wanting to pop along ........

Reactions: mechanic69 and Marshy
Revo isn't that loud. I was a bit worried about it but pleased now it's on

VWR had the best noise to my taste, very subtle and crisp but had issues, revo comes second in terms of sound but much louder no issues with LFT, AMD was a tad more quite than revo however noise wise 3rd place also less torque low revs,twintake though was making grinding noise and therefore been very annoying to live with.

Thanks Guys!!!!

I really need to find the time to get stuck in to the car! So much I want to do lol!!!!!

Thanks again!

Car looks stunning mate, really really clean example. I searched for a while myself for my Sportback, same age, colour and mileage and can appreciate a good one when I see it.

Love the wheels, I'm a big big fan of the CK's, had a set on my old Astra VXR. Very nearly bought a set myself for the S3 but at the time couldn't justify the cash for new ones. Ended up with a set of genuine RS3 Rotors but after seeing these on yours I think I might see if I can look for a swap with someone as they compliment the car so well.

Good work, look forward to seeing how this progresses :)

P.S very jealous of your sunroof, one thing I wish I could have had myself.

So further to my message above I've been looking at pics of your car a lot mate and it just looks perfect with those wheels like I said so today I've bit the bullet for new BBS CK 19's from Brodster and 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport all round :)

Should be here mid next week, cant wait, now to find a buyer for my RS3 Rotors lol

Thanks again for giving me the urge to go for them by posting pics of your stunning motor! :)

So further to my message above I've been looking at pics of your car a lot mate and it just looks perfect with those wheels like I said so today I've bit the bullet for new BBS CK 19's from Brodster and 235/35/19 Michelin Pilot Super Sport all round :)

Should be here mid next week, cant wait, now to find a buyer for my RS3 Rotors lol

Thanks again for giving me the urge to go for them by posting pics of your stunning motor! :)

Hi Mate

Sorry to get you spending your hard earned lol!!!

Can honestly say they are perfect with ET 44 no need for spacers as they just feel the arches perfect front and back with zero rubbing and ride is again sublime with the Eibachs pro kit!

Your rotors will sell with ease as they are very sort after and really complement the 8P S3 so well!

Awesome work muzza you will love them and I can not wait for loads of pics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Muzza80
Milltek Cat back non res is hear got a great deal and fitting it tonight don't you just love these bright nights Bit of cleaning with some autosol good as new!!!!!!!!

Down pipe on route too at the end of the month

Reactions: gogz s3 and Forbzeeee
Loving your car and progress thread. Great colour, great shine. I'm in Bucks so I'm sure I'll see you around soon.

Loving your car and progress thread. Great colour, great shine. I'm in Bucks so I'm sure I'll see you around soon.

Thanks Fella!

Yeah deffo have to meet up I would love a ride in a stage 2+ S3 lol!!!!!

Who did you have map yours I know its Revo just wondered if you recommend anyone local ?