My Audi S3 Sprint Blue 2010

Mind you with all these FLOODS I could well be the fastest 4 X 4 out here LOL!!!!!!!!!

Well BBS 19 CK'S are on!!!!!!!!!

I know it has to settle, But I have ordered some Eibachs and the wheels came first so Springs on next week!! 44ET has really brought the wheel out and filled the arch oh so well!!!!!!!!!

But I thought this is cool addition to the forum few pics before on Standard ride hight, So at least gives others a really good reference point as to what to expect etc!

Also went and added a few more layers of the infamous Zaino Z2 Pro along with the Zaino Z10 leather in bottle treatment and 303 Aerospace on plastics and i'm really am over the moon with the results so far Can not recommend Zaino products enough.

A few pics!

Reactions: Audi-Rog and gogz s3
Well BBS 19 CK'S are on!!!!!!!!!

I know it has to settle, But I have ordered some Eibachs and the wheels came first so Springs on next week!! 44ET has really brought the wheel out and filled the arch oh so well!!!!!!!!!

But I thought this is cool addition to the forum few pics before on Standard ride hight, So at least gives others a really good reference point as to what to expect etc!

Also went and added a few more layers of the infamous Zaino Z2 Pro along with the Zaino Z10 leather in bottle treatment and 303 Aerospace on plastics and i'm really am over the moon with the results so far Can not recommend Zaino products enough.

A few pics!

Reactions: MorkC68
awesome pics, love the wheels and the colour. you got OCD for detailing?

surprised she hasn't got you doing the inside of your gaf lol

LOL!! Don't say that she might see this :sob:

No she can't count all my beers I have had outside :beer chug:

ha ha i hope she doesn't see it or you'll be neglecting your car.
you not fancy getting the windows tinted or do they just not look it in the pics?

They look amazing! Are they 8 or 8.5? I'd be interested before I order mine.

ha ha i hope she doesn't see it or you'll be neglecting your car.
you not fancy getting the windows tinted or do they just not look it in the pics?

No its not tinted it's funny you say that as I was talking with my mate today about it and he said the same as you lol!

At this rate i'm going to have to get a second job and don't you say housework LOL!

Very nice mate! I was tempted by the CK's myself!

No its not tinted it's funny you say that as I was talking with my mate today about it and he said the same as you lol!

At this rate i'm going to have to get a second job and don't you say housework LOL!

Do it. I've been quoted £150 for my rear 3 to be done

Been busy the weekend polishing and conditioning the lea the so thought I update my thread with a few pics!!!!!

Loving the Gliptone having tried the Zaino Z10 on the leather at double the price I can safely say that I prefer the Gliptone and smells oh so good!

Deffo recommend gives such a oe finish with a great feel and at £6.99 i'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

Few pic's below

Been busy the weekend polishing and conditioning the lea the so thought I update my thread with a few pics!!!!!

Loving the Gliptone having tried the Zaino Z10 on the leather at double the price I can safely say that I prefer the Gliptone and smells oh so good!

Deffo recommend gives such a oe finish with a great feel and at £6.99 i'm shocked!!!!!!!!!!!

Few pic's below

Car is looking mint dude... Spesh the paintwork... IMO slightly lower and RS3 grill.. = Lush!

Few pic's below

Car is looking mint dude... Spesh the paintwork... IMO slightly lower and RS3 grill.. = Lush!

So good I posted it twice...!

^ dunno what happened there!?

Thought I would add some pics of the bits I have been doing on the car, Some bits have really annoyed me and thought this week I would tackle them!

First up was the side B pillar trim

Totally forgot to take a before pic so sorry in advance but it was milky and and filled with swirls. PC 7424 was already out so thought I use that instead of the Flex rotary tried a few combinations with no joy so out came the big boy 3M Fast cut plus on a 3M Green pad worked a treat so just worked back wards and the result is awesome i’m over the moon with it pics below.

Next up was the Exhaust tips have always let it down so Dremal was used with great success sod doing it by hand would of took ages lol! Lucky my mate come over so I let him do it and get messy lol forgot after pics but will get them today! :haudrauf:

Engine bay was looking a bit tired and dusty so APC and degreased all the engine bay then applied 303 aerospace to all plastics and totally recommend this really is a easy product to use with some great results that you can finish the engine bay Matt or glossy what ever floats your boat.

ordered some news windscreen wind deflectors from Audi, Collecting them today so will update with some more pics, they look easy enough to replace. :hum:

Cheers for reading!

Car looks showroom quality.... Very nice... Are you local to Glasgow and i'll drop my car off to you, just to save you from being bored! Haha

Reactions: RedDejavu
Car looks showroom quality.... Very nice... Are you local to Glasgow and i'll drop my car off to you, just to save you from being bored! Haha

Could not be further away Jacko Windsor Berks LOL!!!!!

Your more than welcome to drop it off though :arco:

Cheers

Mine would need a good clean too!:D

Where are you based then lol!

Car looks stunning mate, really really clean example. I searched for a while myself for my Sportback, same age, colour and mileage and can appreciate a good one when I see it.

Love the wheels, I'm a big big fan of the CK's, had a set on my old Astra VXR. Very nearly bought a set myself for the S3 but at the time couldn't justify the cash for new ones. Ended up with a set of genuine RS3 Rotors but after seeing these on yours I think I might see if I can look for a swap with someone as they compliment the car so well.

Good work, look forward to seeing how this progresses :)

P.S very jealous of your sunroof, one thing I wish I could have had myself.

Could not be further away Jacko Windsor Berks LOL!!!!!

Your more than welcome to drop it off though :arco:

Cheers .

This is just evil mate haha.. makes me want mine done all the more for summer coming in.. great wrok as i've said

Stay away from threads with S3's with the pano roof then Muzza :drool:

Especially the guy on here that fitted 1 himself! :salute:

As promised some pics of the finished exhaust!

I also took some pics of the front windscreen replacement rubber seals that are either side of the screen as one of mine was split so ordered a set from TPS only £12 a side!

Pretty straight forward pull up and and start from the bottom working up, The only thing that was a pain was when replacing with the new ones they seal kept folding inwards so off to the Wifes make bag and perfect! a nail file! just to stop the seal folding in and worked a treat lol!

I took a few pics and of the part numbers incase anyone else needs them in the future ............

Dremal worked a treat ............................

Front Wind deflectors / seals replacement and part numbers................

All finished!!!!!!!!!!!!

Car looks stunning mate, really really clean example. I searched for a while myself for my Sportback, same age, colour and mileage and can appreciate a good one when I see it.

Love the wheels, I'm a big big fan of the CK's, had a set on my old Astra VXR. Very nearly bought a set myself for the S3 but at the time couldn't justify the cash for new ones. Ended up with a set of genuine RS3 Rotors but after seeing these on yours I think I might see if I can look for a swap with someone as they compliment the car so well.

Good work, look forward to seeing how this progresses :)

Thanks for all the comments Muzza really is appreciated!

The CK's I fell in love with as soon as I put them on the car! The BBS Silver really complements the S3 Wing mirrors along with the Audi Emblem.

My old wheels are being delivered back from Lepsons tomorrow as I had them sent away to be refurbished

Can not agree more finding the right car in the right condition with the right spec was a pain didn't help it had to be Sprint too! lol! Sunroof was one thing I wasn't to fussed over but now I have it and use it it's a godsend

Thanks again and speak soon fella!

Last edited by a moderator:
beautiful car, I guess you don't go to a car wash but always wash the car by yourself :)

Got my old Facelift alloys back from being refurbed by Lepsons today! :sm4:

They have done a cracking job! Even put them in the shed for me!!!!!! Also fitted with 4 x New Hankook Ventus V12 Evo tyres 225 40 18........Was going to put them up for sale but think I might just keep them! :think:

Can anyone recommend were's the best place for some interior Led's as the yellow is getting on my nerves a little :huh:

Cheers

beautiful car, I guess you don't go to a car wash but always wash the car by yourself :)

Thank you!

Also your guess is correct LOL!! Mind you I do sometimes let my 12 year old son do the wheels for extra pocket money :lmfao:

Very nice mate - nice seeing CK's on the sprint blue!

Thank you Boydie!

As soon as I put them on I just knew they were the wheels for me! My MRS on the other hand prefures the old facelift wheels women hey LOL!!!

Cheers

Stunning looking car bud, the outcome is well worth all the work you have been putting in :icon_thumright:

Your car is stunning, I'm aiming for mine to end up the quality of yours.

One major bug bear I have is with my leather, when I bought the car there is like an a*** imprint on the drivers seat which I cannot get rid of (a pic of this is in my thread). I've tried using the leather conditioner you pictured above and bought some cleaner and conditioner from Mark @ brotek and while the matt finish is slowly coming back I cannot resolve the saggy a*** implant. So do you have any recommendations?

As for the LEDs I bought a interior kit from a member on here called t8ups, I'd get in touch with him mate. There's some pics of the difference between stock and his LEDs in my thread if you want a quick comparison.

Reactions: S3_Jacko