My Audi S3 build

adam_may

Reaction score
Hey I I've had my S3 2 weeks now, really pleased with it so far! Can't wait to start modding and get some extra power!

Reactions: rajazed and OrkneyS3
My first mod was to extend the iPod connection as I use my iPhone for music and didn't want to mess about putting it in the glove box!

I am waiting for LED sidelights and number plate bulbs to be delivered.

Then see what goodies I pick up from GTI International at the weekend! Hopefully a revo intake! Then I will be going for a stage 1 map in a few weeks time.

Reactions: Compkiler
Nice car mate, the 8P2 S3 face is definately the best looking

Reactions: Ron burgundy
LED sidelights and number plate lights come today and have been fitted :)

Hey I I've had my S3 2 weeks now, really pleased with it so far! Can't wait to start modding and get some extra power!

Alright mate could I ask was it hard to change the steering wheel
i like the flat bottom ones and may change mine if I can get hold
of one.

Alright mate could I ask was it hard to change the steering wheel
i like the flat bottom ones and may change mine if I can get hold
of one.

mine came with the flat bottom wheel already fitted. I can't see it being hard to change the wheel over though!

Nice colour, I haven't seen many of those around. Just bought mine a month ago too and I've already added over 1k on the clock (I normally do around 100 a month!). I was impressed with the power too, what you thinking to up the power? Stage 1?

Nice colour, I haven't seen many of those around. Just bought mine a month ago too and I've already added over 1k on the clock (I normally do around 100 a month!). I was impressed with the power too, what you thinking to up the power? Stage 1?

Yeah just going to fit a revo intake and have a stage 1 revo map :)

What lead did you use to extend the ipod dock in the glovebox. Ive got a similar dock in mine but don't know how to make any use of it?

Should it work with an iphone 5s?

Lovely looking car mate, quite jealous of the steering wheel is the one thing mine is lacking lol.

Chris

Reactions: micks378
Nice car, really cool colour too.
Noticed you have TPMS was that factory or retrofit?
What is the silver button near the handbrake above whats normally the power socket?

Looks like the start button from an RS4 if it is I'm even more jealous of you're car lol.

Nice car, really cool colour too.
Noticed you have TPMS was that factory or retrofit?
What is the silver button near the handbrake above whats normally the power socket?

What is TPMS??

The silver button is indeed push button start out of the RS4! :) and that is a very old sat nav disc! Lol where's the best (cheapest) place to get an up to date one?

What does it say on the button right of the hazard light switch?

That push button looks cool seen a guide for that somewhere.

You can get backup/copy SatNav discs off eBay. They work just fine.

Sweet example of a car, you have got some decent options there.

What does it say on the button right of the hazard light switch?

That push button looks cool seen a guide for that somewhere.

You can get backup/copy SatNav discs off eBay. They work just fine.

Sweet example of a car, you have got some decent options there.

Ohh that button is for the tyre pressures. I'll have a look on eBay then thanks. Yeah it look me a while to find one that I really liked I'm pretty fussy! Haha

beautiful car fella, i'll keep an eye out for 'OZO' around Sheffield ;)

Bought these at GTI International.... Big thanks to Pat @ LVS Racing for all the info and price!

Reactions: Revo Steve-W, wuta3 and Krony
All fitted

Love the sound!!!!! Anyone thinking of getting one of these it is well worth the money!

Can't wait to get it mapped now!

Reactions: mechanic69 and JFelts
At GTI International...car is filthy though!

Reactions: Compkiler
Got these today, Rev D diverter valve and cam follower. Will be getting fitted asap :)

Then it is all ready for a Revo Stage 1 remap!

Reactions: Revo Steve-W
I had the revision D fitted on Saturday mate at GTI and the drive back was fun... Definitely seemed to be a bit quicker so duno what thi little baby does tbh but seemed to boost a bit longer?? I'm putting it down to that anyhow

I had the revision D fitted on Saturday mate at GTI and the drive back was fun... Definitely seemed to be a bit quicker so duno what thi little baby does tbh but seemed to boost a bit longer?? I'm putting it down to that anyhow

Ahhh so you were the guy that bought the valve just before I got there!! Haha I was buying revo intake as you were having it fitted. You bought the only diverter valve they had! Lol I think your old diverter valve will be spilt then so you will have been loosing boost. Have a look at your old 1, when you pull it out you will probably see the rubber bit is split

Last edited:
Nice colour, lovely example! I'm envious of your air intake and that RS4 push start!!
- off to trawl through the push button fitting guide......:readit:

Going to pop into Statller Power Developments in Sheffield after work and get car booked in for Stage 1 Revo map! This has fallen just in time...:)

Nice colour, lovely example! I'm envious of your air intake and that RS4 push start!!
- off to trawl through the push button fitting guide......:readit:

What's the view on this push/start then?

I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle of taking out half the centre console, when my key works fine :rock:

What's the view on this push/start then?

I'm not sure if it's worth the hassle of taking out half the centre console, when my key works fine :rock:

Luckily the push start was in when I bought the car :) get a lot of comments about it!