My Audi & Audi connect errors

mike60e

Reaction score
Afternoon...
Anyone else having problems with My Audi app and connect with showing errors. My wife's Edition 1 showing up errors on her phone and in the MMI with advance key not working, car location etc..
We've been to our local dealer after 2 hours of changing things and resetting the system it still showing errors.
It is booked in to have a module replaced and full reset so time will tell.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Mryolon
Mines is booked in with Audi on the 4th to have a look at connection issues, sometimes its really slow connecting and sometimes it just doesn't connect at all

Afternoon...
Anyone else having problems with My Audi app and connect with showing errors. My wife's Edition 1 showing up errors on her phone and in the MMI with advance key not working, car location etc..
We've been to our local dealer after 2 hours of changing things and resetting the system it still showing errors.

What phone are you using - I'd heard of issues with Iphones once again - I don't understand why Audi can't work with iphones

My friend who is a mastertech says Apple don't allow them to test the software, but Apple always let beta systems go out if your licenced as far as I was aware

Audi seem to always be 1 operating system behind

Reactions: mike60e
Mines is booked in with Audi on the 4th to have a look at connection issues, sometimes its really slow connecting and sometimes it just doesn't connect at all
Not good for a market leader in cars especially when the system been around for a few years now.

What phone are you using - I'd heard of issues with Iphones once again - I don't understand why Audi can't work with iphones

My friend who is a mastertech says Apple don't allow them to test the software, but Apple always let beta systems go out if your licenced as far as I was aware

Audi seem to always be 1 operating system behind
So far the dealership used their own two different iPhones and we used a Samsung S10, S20 and a older S8 to see it might down to different versions of android system. They've got it booked in now to change so parts so hopefully that might work.

So far the dealership used their own two different iPhones and we used a Samsung S10, S20 and a older S8 to see it might down to different versions of android system. They've got it booked in now to change so parts so hopefully that might work.

At least you've tried different options, so hopefully they will sort it

So my car is in with Audi at the moment, I’ve just had a call from them to tell me that the car has been connecting to their phones fine and that they can’t find anything wrong with it... Great, I must be imagining it not connecting all those times?

So my car is in with Audi at the moment, I’ve just had a call from them to tell me that the car has been connecting to their phones fine and that they can’t find anything wrong with it... Great, I must be imagining it not connecting all those times?

Brilliant, why does that always happen

Brilliant, why does that always happen

tell me about it, they want to keep the car in overnight so as a master tech can look at it tomorrow but they aren’t able to give me a courtesy car so I’ve had to decline so I’ll just have to book it in for another date.

Update...

We have had our car back now from the dealership for over a week 7th Dec when it was delivered back. What ever they have done with updates and system resets it now seems to be all working.

Audi connect- connects all the time inc myAudi info

Cruise control

MMI- no longer flashing or resetting

Warning lights don't appear, all ok

One happy wife, priceless

Reactions: Jcbmally and Marinos Demetriou
My Audi has been working fine for me (apart from having very initial connection issues when I picked up my car at the start of November), but the My Audi App hasn't been able to connect to my vehicle for the past few days to update things like my fuel range etc. I'm hoping it's a temporary glitch - anyone else having issues over the past few days or is it just me?

Audi A3 Edition 1 35 TFSI / iPhone 12 Pro Max here..

MyAudi app is now showing that my windows are open, but they aren’t.

causes more nervousness than reassurance this ****** app.

My Audi has been working fine for me (apart from having very initial connection issues when I picked up my car at the start of November), but the My Audi App hasn't been able to connect to my vehicle for the past few days to update things like my fuel range etc. I'm hoping it's a temporary glitch - anyone else having issues over the past few days or is it just me?

Audi A3 Edition 1 35 TFSI / iPhone 12 Pro Max here..
How's your car with the app, is it working now?

Mines been fine up until yesterday, it won’t update fuel level etc and just says status could not be updated.

so many issues with the app, it can’t be that hard to get a stable platform setup for it...

MyAudi app is now showing that my windows are open, but they aren’t.

causes more nervousness than reassurance this ****** app.
Ours was doing the same before it had the last update. Quite annoying when you are Miles away from the car.
e6122d529c1222164660169913b1286c.jpg

Mines been fine up until yesterday, it won’t update fuel level etc and just says status could not be updated.

so many issues with the app, it can’t be that hard to get a stable platform setup for it...
Doesn't give you much faith in the system, it's totally put me off buying my next car I was looking at the S3 but looking at the new Golf Gti.

Hey bud, did any of the warning lights ever come back up?

Also do you have a copy of an invoice with the work they carried out? just wondering whether any recall work was listed on there

Reactions: AdamInKent
Hi New to the group,

I’ve an S4 avant 2020, everything working fine up until I changed my pin on the app few days back to which I’m now locked out of all the app services.

So I change the pin on the app, it prompts me that I then need to put in the 10 digit vehicle code when in the car, at the time it wouldn’t accept my new pin when selecting user (when you enter the car), bypassed it by selecting home, settings user entered key code but not accepted, tried multiple times using email, use prior to entering code.

In the end I thought I’d wipe myself off and setup again, big mistake! Now I can’t login using email and password for my Audi nor does the vehicle key user code work, Audi CS contacted, not massively helpful talked me thorough everything Id done, and now need to photograph the screens and send in, any ideas all passwords changed to make sure correct. Would resetting factory settings help???

You want my advice Neal don’t do a factory reset . I was told 3 days ago to do that and now my account is locked out and my car won’t accept the key user. I’ve spent over 4 hours on the phone to Audi digital already and numerous emails later they can’t sort it out. Last thing she said to me today was Audi is having problems and doing a upgrade and to try again after the 19th

Hey thanks, glad it’s not just me, a simple pin reset has gone way way wrong! I’ll take your advice and wait cheers.

I don't know if it's related to the upgrade mentioned a couple of posts above, but last week I had a "Audi connect update installation" message pop up. I can now use the voice control to change the radio station and use the online search functionality. It also seems the satellite view on the maps is enabled, although having tried that out, I think I prefer just the regular map view

Afternoon...

I'm getting this alot - upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers.

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. ........................ I'm getting this alot

I'm getting this alot - upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers.

upstream connect error or disconnect/reset before headers. ........................ I'm getting this alot
Afternoon...

It's not your car Mike, it's the website! The desktop version is not working and App not working!
Ours was doing the same before it had the last update. Quite annoying when you are Miles away from the car.
e6122d529c1222164660169913b1286c.jpg

I saw the same message the other evening so rushed outside
to check what was going on. All was well, fortunately!

Attachments

• IMG_1874.jpg
    IMG_1874.jpg
    434.1 KB · Views: 49
It's not your car Mike, it's the website! The desktop version is not working and App not working!

I saw the same message the other evening so rushed outside
to check what was going on. All was well, fortunately!
This was happening alot on the first car but the new car we haven't had a problem yet might be the newer version and with all the gremlins now ironed out. The lastest software is 3801.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk