My Audi App

I can’t log in to my new car. I’m a key user but every attempt to sign in tonight has failed. It looks to me like a server issue as it’s not telling me the password is wrong. It just isn’t working.

I will reset the MMI or delete myself and re-add from the car tomorrow see if that fixes it but has anyone else has this?

Same problem for me. It could be all the new car owners trying to register at the same time. My dealer has 60 waiting at Emden to be shipped.

I can’t log in to my new car. I’m a key user but every attempt to sign in tonight has failed. It looks to me like a server issue as it’s not telling me the password is wrong. It just isn’t working.

I will reset the MMI or delete myself and re-add from the car tomorrow see if that fixes it but has anyone else has this?

Same problem for me. It could be all the new car owners trying to register at the same time. My dealer has 60 waiting at Emden to be shipped.
I had the same issue and ended up contacting the dealer to set it up on their back end. Was a known issue then where new cars were dripping through.

Reactions: Kevmoz

Might be that cover blocking the signal

(Jokes )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan and 8YARWY
I had the same issue lat week, I rang their Audi connect IT team 0800 279 2884 who are 24/7 and they altered something on my account and I was logged in within 2 minutes

Reactions: DangerMouseUK and Kevmoz
I had the same issue lat week, I rang their Audi connect IT team 0800 279 2884 who are 24/7 and they altered something on my account and I was logged in within 2 minutes

Perfect! I was going to look for the number to call tomorrow. Thank you.

Reactions: DangerMouseUK
Thought I’d try again this morning before calling Audi technical for help, and it logged straight in with no issues at all. They must have updated the server!

Mines back on form again

9ae7db264975d5138f787045c51ecf0d.jpg

Funny thing is I now literally check the handles when I leave the car to double check it’s locked!

I actually took that screenshot knowing it was about to do that. If you sit in the car for a few mins before you drive off and then after a 20-30 min drive get out the car and check the app it will show you that status and then maybe update to locked, maybe not - 50/50 chance.

Really can’t be bothered to log another case with Audi Digital, I’m pretty sure they don’t actually do anything they just ask for 50 photos then close the case and direct you to the dealer who haven’t got a clue how to fix anything MMI/myAudi related.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: Daggerit
My new Vorsprung with 180 miles has come up like that today saying all the windows and boot are open.

This is despite it being parked in the staff Carpark at work and the app showing no issues for the last week.

I’d assume the car was broken into (unlikely at work) it would not report open windows and book but wound show the alarm.

I
My new Vorsprung with 180 miles has come up like that today saying all the windows and boot are open.

This is despite it being parked in the staff Carpark at work and the app showing no issues for the last week.

I’d assume the car was broken into (unlikely at work) it would not report open windows and book but wound show the alarm.
Standard. I’ve stopped checking it as it makes me OCD where I have to go and check the car in the garage to make sure it is actually secure. App always wrong and car always as it should be. Surely Audi can do something to get this fixed?

Reactions: Kevmoz
Does anyone know if this will resolve itself and show as all windows closed again? Of if I’m going to have to look at it like this until I’m back in a week?! (And hope that the windows and boot aren’t actually open - which they shouldn’t be as they were closed and locked when I left the car a week ago!)

Last edited:
Does anyone know if this will resolve itself and show as all windows closed again? Of if I’m going to have to look at it like this until I’m back in a week?! (And hope that the windows and boot aren’t actually open - which they shouldn’t be as they were closed and locked when I left the car a week ago!)
In my experience you have to physically unlock and lock the car again with the key to clear it. I know, it’s rubbish!

It remains that way, until you drive the car again. Seems the updates only occur when the car is being driven and is far from real time when it pings the server on the latest update.

From last Friday to Saturday night, the app showed it was all locked and secured. Now after 1 week of not being driven, it is reporting that.

I know from previous experience that if the alarm was activated it would tell me in the app. I fail to understand why after a week it decided the windows and boot are open… I even sent the lock command again and it told me it was locked but that the windows and boot are open…

There are two different statuses;

Windows and Tailgate Open is a fault with the status system that they're trying to fix.

Vehicle not parked safely isn't a fault - it's reading the status correctly, it's just normally read it at the wrong time and then when you refresh the status again and it updates successfully it will go to locked if it was but if it refreshes to the latest time and it still shows that then the car is unlocked lol.

All other single items like one door open, one window open, one tailgate open (although Mike's one is faulty) they are normally accurate too.

As I said I now normally pull the handles before I go every time as the app is so useless.

Report it to Audi Digital, they'll say they've tweaked something then nothing happens.

Mine said windows & tailgate open and not parked safely. After being parked without any errors for a week.
I asked security to check the car and it was fine as suspected but happy they did send me some photos.
D32811ED C2AF 4853 9F46 16C3E17F9118

A4F2E621 8A68 4F7D B760 64B81C64CFB3

Seems like pretty standard operation from the app unfortunately. It seemed to be good for a month or so, and has now gone back to being sketchy at best.

Reactions: RS03??? and DangerMouseUK
Here's another small quirk I noticed tonight.

if you go to my.audi.com and login vs. the app

The fuel range or vehicle mileage seem to be one mile off on one of them at random

If you're updating the website and app at the same time and the car is parked and locked, why would one of them be slightly different to the other?

Last edited:
Here's another small quirk I noticed tonight.

if you go to my.audi.com and login vs. the app

The fuel range or vehicle mileage seem to be one mile off on one of them at random

If you're updating the website and app at the same time and the car is parked and locked, why would one of them be slightly different to the other?

could be anything but poss / prob different coding on the relevant field on the app v the web page - one rounding the data value up - the other down