My Audi App

Tony1982

Reaction score
Just downloaded the My Audi app on my iPhone, put my details in and the VIN number for my new car (which I haven't got yet). I'm a bit worried because when I go into my vehicles and check out all the details in the optional extras for my car it hasn't got anything listed for the Bang & Olufsen sound system, which I ordered.

My question is has anyone else used the app and it has missed out some of your optional extras, but then collected the car and all is right?

I'll be really annoyed if the car doesn't have it when I collect it, the B&O sound system is the one thing I'm most looking forward to!

I'm using the My Audi App, I would think its the same. Not sure tbh.

I'd check online on full website first - before getting too concerned.
What does it say for audio?

Just been on the full site and that doesn't have any info on my car at all, the only thing it says is what car it is and the VIN numbero_O On the app there is a section for "infotainment" in "optional equipment" all it says is Audi music interface and bluetooth interface. Just noticed it also doesn't list the Sat nav I ordered also.
I wouldn't normally be concerned but it lists the all other optional equipment I ordered.

You may want to confirm the spec with your dealer as there have been issues with some others on the forum lately with botched orders. However don't be too concerned about the MyAudi app/website. Mine had the wrong colour listed for my car but the dealer spec was correct.

Reactions: Tony1982
I hope it is just a website/app error, I'll be ringing the dealer first thing in the morning to check the spec.

Fingers crossed!

Just downloaded the My Audi app on my iPhone, put my details in and the VIN number for my new car (which I haven't got yet). I'm a bit worried because when I go into my vehicles and check out all the details in the optional extras for my car it hasn't got anything listed for the Bang & Olufsen sound system, which I ordered.

My question is has anyone else used the app and it has missed out some of your optional extras, but then collected the car and all is right?

I'll be really annoyed if the car doesn't have it when I collect it, the B&O sound system is the one thing I'm most looking forward to!

I shouldn't worry too much same happened to me using the myaudi phone app it missed out a few bits.

With B&O specced it shown this :-

standard equipment> infotainment>
DAB Digital Radio Reception
Bluetooth Interface

With standard audio it says 8 speaker audio.

Same here... Apps was missing quiet a few of the options off I'd spec'ed. They where on the car thankfully though.

My currently has no information showing other than VIN.

I cant even get registered on the online system.

It sends me an email to activate my account but the email just puts me back to the log in page which requires me to activate my account......and repeat!

I cant even get registered on the online system.

It sends me an email to activate my account but the email just puts me back to the log in page which requires me to activate my account......and repeat!

I had that - must have been a cookie or something (I was using Safari on the Mac) - I logged in using Chrome and it worked.

I spoke to customer services on this and can confirm it is due to compatibility with Apple products. They advised to try again using windows. Would have thought they'd have it sorted. You can download a different browser for the iPad however and this works.

If you're on mac u can change the settings so the Internet thinks u are using another platform/device. In safari click develop then user agent, it will show a list of platforms/devices to choose from.

what does it do?

It Lets me know myAudi Pin Number, tells me if the MMI is connected, allows me to stream music from the phone to the car, has Car Finder, Traffic Data and lets me send destinations to the car's Sat Nav from a Map search!

I take it your car has to have tech pack plus connect

If you haven't got tech pack what is the point of the my audi app?