'My Audi' all in German

Relliott6879

Reaction score
For some reason unknown to me, when I log in to 'My Audi', everything is now in German. It's in English until I log in and then switches to Deutsche. I have a basic grasp of German but I'd really rather it was in English, anyone know how to switch it back (or even why it's suddenly doing this, it never used to)? I can't see an 'Einstellungen' button anywhere.

Try clearing your cache and cookies. When you go back in again, it should ask you where you are etc. if you don't want to clear these down, try another browser such as chrome or Firefox etc. if it works, it will prove or disprove that it isn't a setting in your account.

Not sure how to do this on the web but if you have an iPhone download the myaudi mobile app go to my profile bottom right icon then the last option on that page is language.

I'm second guessing that as this is a web applet it will save your preferences to your myaudi account. Worth a try anyhow.

Reactions: cuke2u
You haven't disabled cookies on your PC, or using a 'non PC' PC or browser :friendly wink:

No idea on the cookies, not that I know of. I'm using a Windows 8.1 laptop running IE 11.0.21.