My Audi A4 Avant GMBH How Much Is It Worth Thinking Of Selling It...?

samsam

Reaction score
Let Me Know What You Think Guys Of The Car Too Cheers.

IMGP3290.jpg

IMGP3294.jpg

IMGP3295.jpg

IMGP3299.jpg

IMGP3300.jpg

IMGP3301.jpg

IMGP3313.jpg

IMGP3317.jpg

IMGP3349.jpg

Sorry i have put loads of pictures on.
But if anybody is intrested let me know. :icon_thumright:

Thanks

Looks very nice, although would need more details to see what it's worth. Year, miles, engine, spec etc..

year is 2003 , engine 1.9tdi sport remapped to 186bhp, hid conversion, 102 miles full service and 19s rs6 wheels. if i think of anything else i will reply

Thanks

Nice looking car, although I'm still not 100% on the Votex in honesty. Looks good on the 19"s though :o.k:

I'll be very interested to hear what the forum considers it's worth.

Hello and Welcome to the site

On what details we got so far Just a guess but around the £5800 - £6200 mark??

I would say that with bodykit and remap it will go higher than 6k on ebay. Even with mileage over 100k.

I assume its cloth seeing as its not mentioned in the spec and theres no internal pics. its a 1.9tdi sport, so I think a good starting price would be 7250? and take 6500+
looks clean. silvers suit the rs6's. looks like the fat ***** sister of my saloon!
i think silver and the votex kit make the car age very well...

yeah I agree.Rs6's on a silver car compliment each other very well!

Love the grill too:icon_thumright:

Nice looker, i too not 100% on the body kit but i do like the grill, any help on where i can get one would be great, being a sport it will fetch more as they are a desirable model, i was also thinking of selling mine but to be honest was thinking around the £5,000 mark with 94k on it, but have decided to keep as i can't find anything better for my buget.