My Audi A4 And the BMW 325

Glenn A4

Loving the A4
Reaction score
Had to get the audi cleaned today as i need to get her up for sale. I left it up my dads so i just took all my stuff up there and done it on his drive..

couple of befores

005.jpg

004.jpg

006.jpg

Just a quick write up on this all i did was foam her down with megs hyper wash. Then cleand with a mf mit, dryied and gave a coat of SRP

Afters

010.jpg

009.jpg

008.jpg

This is up for sale so if any one is interestead drop me a pm i am putting it up on piston heads and auto trader soon ill post the links in this thread..

Ok so now on to my new car the BMW

Not to dirty to bigin with just dusty

Started on the wheels first
011.jpg

not to dirty used a mf mit on them so easy to get right to the back of these wheels so no need to take them off.

Used a little bit of APC and safe degreaser

016.jpg

then blasted off
017.jpg

After (not much diffrent)
030.jpg

On to the body work
pre soaked in megs hyperwash
018.jpg

019.jpg

left to dwell for 5 mins the washed off this pretty much cleaned the whole car i could of got away with just drying after. But decided to give it a clay first see what sort of state the paint was in..

020.jpg

Not to bad hardly any thing coming off at all seeming the clay bar was a little bit dirty from previous washes.
Still carried on and finished the whole car.

Then gave it a wash with my new wool mit and megs hyper wash
021.jpg

Rinsed down and dryied with my new drying towle from the us all 6ft 4" square of it.
022.jpg

was really impressed with this just layed it on the car patted down and dryied the patch no problems and its as soft as anything.

While i waited for the odd bits to dry. Gave the exhaust a clean using megs metal polish and wire wool

sorry no befores
025.jpg

and dryied the wheels with a elite MF
023.jpg

Then i gave it one coat of this
026.jpg

But wasnt to impressed maybe it was the heat but it was messy when taking it off. remined me a bit of mer.

Here are the afters
029.jpg

027.jpg

028.jpg

013.jpg

The BM's not my bag, but the Audi looks good - I know which one I would be selling :whistle2:

Remember seeing your A4 a while ago. Looks fantastic.

What made you move from one to the other? My mate's got a compact the same as that, but I honestly can't think of anything i'd prefer on his than on mine.

Remember seeing your A4 a while ago. Looks fantastic.

What made you move from one to the other? My mate's got a compact the same as that, but I honestly can't think of anything i'd prefer on his than on mine.

just that the audi is 12 years old mate, just wanted something with ac and abit more comfort but didnt want to pay silly money. I use my car for work and need some thing comfortable to drive. I have always fancyed a BM as well so thought i would try it out.. But then i do still love that audi