My audi a3 3.2 v6 quattro - valuation needed

Gummidge

Reaction score
Hi all, I will soon be parting with my a3 and want to get an a4, really liking the look of a black a4 cab at the minute

I just want to know how much I could expect to get for my a3 when I come to sell?

53 (dec 2003) Audi a3 3.2 v6 quattro

Tax and Mot (Flew through last mot with no advisories - never failed an mot)
128k with full service history (mainly Audi)
3.2 v6 petrol - manual 6 speed
19" Alloy wheels with good tyres all around
Custom made stainless steel exhaust - cat back (sounds truely amazing)
Lowered & adjustable - JOM Coilovers
Raceland lowering suspension kit
Full 2 tone leather interior - heated front seats
Full bose system with 6 disc changer
Wind deflectors
Modified front grill - looks great
2 Keys
Full v5 present in my name at my address
Couple of stonechips here and there but overall excellent condition
This car looks and sounds amazing and impresses everybody who sees it

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

10.jpg

11.jpg

I think £4250 is realistic price.

The mods will put off more people than they will attract. Akoya isnt the most desirable colour. It's a tad miley.

I personally like it though.

would have to agree 3.5-4k. looking on pistonheads there are cars newer than yours with less than half the mileage at the above price.

No worries, to be honest I had 4k in my head. I did spent alot of time looking and drove many with lower mileage but this one did and still feels completley solid, I also wanted manual which narrowed it down a bit. I was hoping to get around 4500 to somebody who enjoys the extras but I guess time will tell.

The mods will put off more people than they will attract.

Hit the nail on the head there. Most people think as soon as they see a modified car, it must be a 'boyracer' who's ragged the knackers off of it everyday, which simply isn't true a lot of the time!

Personally, if it was me selling, I'd put back put standard wheels back on along with standard suspension and give it a right good detail. Its amazing how much more people will pay once its been detailed properly.

Hit the nail on the head there. Most people think as soon as they see a modified car, it must be a 'boyracer' who's ragged the knackers off of it everyday, which simply isn't true a lot of the time!

Personally, if it was me selling, I'd put back put standard wheels back on along with standard suspension and give it a right good detail. Its amazing how much more people will pay once its been detailed properly.

Yeah I understand that worry. I would think it was more with saxo's and corsa's though, not a car of Audi class. The mods were done simply for looks and the exhaust so the v6 deep roar can be heard.

I have toyed with the fact of putting it back to standard, perhaps with somebody who is interested in the mods I have and we could come up with a deal. The exhaust alone was not far of £1000.