1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

My audi A3 1.8T (Intro)

Audakas Dec 10, 2011

1. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Hello fellow members, i been here now a quite a while here, reading things geting information help. and finaly its time to show you what i have what i been doing for my Girl (A3 Ofc) Got All history of her So if you have time please whatch my intro in the video much easier then posting 100th picutres. Thanks!

I had Her from 2005. compleate sandtart 1.6 (lol)

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2014
  2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator

Post pics anyway... we love pics here :D

I edited your youtube link so its embedded in the post :thumbsup:

<tuffty/>

4. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

I will tuffy, what you think about my girl? :)

5. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Words escape me....

It's er different. Not my cup of tea.

A lot of work gone into it, so i can respect that.

6. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

My dad have been mechanic for over 40 years, i allways wanted audi a3/s3 for my life, on my 16th birday he bouth me that a3 complete standart (1.6) after saving from b day money christams and othe stuff i started to modifie my life car, from 16 lol and i still have her, and shes still going strong after new yer shes will be back on road! :)

7. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator

Not really my cup of tea, I am more into the OEM look personally but you have put a lot of work into her which I can appreciate... not many would go that far with a 1.6...

I assume you have changed the brakes too? 1.6 brake setup is different to the 1.8t's...

<tuffty/>

8. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Its Full audi tt 225 bhp suspension. whit brake dics and other stuff, becisly all audi 225 full runign gear form tt 225 :)

9. patTTpoa

patTTpoa Registered User

+1

But it is something different

Pat

10. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator VCDS Map User

Why did you remove the k04 that was on the TT and fit a k03s instead? Or do you mean it was a tt180 FWD ?

11. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

This engine was from vw golf mk4 1.8t AGU 150 bhp, ko3, then i went ko3s and then k04 hybrid.

12. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

13. patTTpoa

patTTpoa Registered User

I think he means just the brakes & sus.

Pat

14. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

I ment whole suspension. is tt no part left as a3 1.6 lol

15. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

Hi dude, bet you could of bought an s3 a few times over with the cost of body work and engine mods, iv never seen a decent 8l front conversion so that would be good to see, keep up the good work, im also on the fence with the body mods but it looks like its been done to a good standard from the pics and diffrent has got to be good. Only dissapointment is the dump valve you have lol that and it sounds like youv got turbo flutter from the dumpvalve youve got on.

16. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

I could of buy any s3, but i wanted something diffrent when i was young, i mean the time spend on this car mean more then money, and and no more flutter, replaced new dump valve :) its my pride and joy. what i did for her came from to many whatched movie like fast and furios lol

17. sportquattro

sportquattro Registered User

Not my cup of tea but if you like it then thats good, must have spent a klondike on it.

18. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Everyones is diffrent taste ;)

19. camscockle20vT

Correct mate, if we were all the same then it would just be boring, iv got a part s3 rep and people say to me why do i bother making the car somthing its not, well i dont put s3 badges on and i dont tell people its an s3 lol

So when will you be putting that 8L front conversion on? A guy on here had a purple one that i met at a show a few years ago, but i cant remeber what his name is??

20. beachbuggy

beachbuggy Registered User

I like the engine build, gets a thumbs up from me. I don't like the body work, really don't like it.

Am I surprised you wrecked the car into a motorway wall at 60? Not really! But well done on the rebuild , most would have just scrapped the car but fair play to get it back on the road.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  21. wibble111

wibble111 needs to scratch the itch

Not a fan of the bodywork to be honest but it looks well fitted with no grand canyon gappage, but like others have said, its your car and thats what makes us all individual and if you like it fair play.
    Surely when you crashed it though you wasnt 'racing' on a public road :whistle2:

22. S4 Muzza

S4 Muzza oww! my giant blue head!

as with most of the others this isnt usually my cup of tea, but i think that looks ok, especially at 1:00 :thumbsup:

23. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Morning, Well Front Conversion is gonna start next week, I think, it will be done properly match the wings, dunno about the purple guy, ive seen couple those conversasions, and regular car looks totaly **** to mee, but lets see how mines turns out, lol

24. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

[QUOTEI like the engine build, gets a thumbs up from me. I don't like the body work, really don't like it.

Am I surprised you wrecked the car into a motorway wall at 60? Not really! But well done on the rebuild , most would have just scrapped the car but fair play to get it back on the road. l[/QUOTE]

the Crash was madness, my car flyed and turned around 2 times and ten hit the wall, cant tell you how everything went it was so fast lol, all i noe of getting of the car seeing crahsed i took front headlight and smashed to the ground cuz i was mad, lol (And no other car was involved in the carsh only me thank god i was okai and other ppl too :icon_thumright:

Last edited: Dec 11, 2011
  25. camscockle20vT

Haha just noticed i was putting 8l when i ment 8p conversion lol the guy i met was at an airfield vw show, it was a custom purple flick, i think it was a quattro aswel, thats the only 8p front conversion iv seen done decent. Have you had to change Much to make it fit like slam panel and crash bar?

26. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Nothing to much, only hard part to mach the wings, well i think for regular a3. is straitht fit :)

27. Routledge

Routledge Wind Deflector Trend-setter

Honourable efforts there!

28. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Thanks mate :arco:

29. Daniel97

Daniel97 Registered User

Should of spent some of that cash on spelling and grammar lessons rather than "racing" on the motorway. Idiot.

30. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

After Waiting, months started the work lol, cant wait to see how it look whit 8p front conversation
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 23, 2012
  31. 16Klappe

16Klappe Man Boost! Supporter

My eyez. They burn...

32. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

Why is, well what looks like expanding foam on the ends of the bumpers? have you used that to stick it on the car....:think:

33. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

34. Maz

Maz Moon is made of green cheese

That looks like a face only a mother would love!

35. Markeyboy

Markeyboy Fan of the R-Tech!

Is sometimes used to make custom arches, easily trimmed to get the right profile, then fibreglass over the top

Looking forward to see how it looks when it's done

36. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid Supporter

Thanks, everyday is a school day.....:icon_thumright:

37. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

Sneak Peak its gonna be on the road next week Saturday on ace cafe anyone interested welcome to come :)

[​IMG]

38. Audakas

Audakas Registered User

BIG Update its finaly done and on the road!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]