My audi 3.o ltr tdi a4 avant b7 2006 sline quattro

Fuman

Reaction score
Hi folks pretty new to this forum but just thought id post a few pics of the audi.

Its lowered with jom coilovers all round with 19 inch savoys, et 45 I think. Was thinking of adding some spacers to improve the stance a bit but unsure of what size to go for, any suggestions?

cheers IMG 1934IMG 2340IMG 1128 2IMG 1129 2IMG 1130 2IMG 1131 2IMG 1132 2IMG 1133IMG 1134 2IMG 1135 2IMG 1136 2IMG 1137 2

Great job fella, looks spot on, +1 for spacers, maybe 10mil would take you to et 35 which is a good stance on the A4 IMO

Could have done without the Winter reminder pic...thank you very much....looks great Mucker.....my only quibble is that the exhaust tips look a bit too proud for my liking.

Nice one.

BR
A

Last edited:
Cheers folks, ill look into getting 10mm spacers all round, think i saw some on ebay. I agree with the exhaust tips being to proud but they are actually as far back as i could get them without fouling the bumper, they are only temporary as plan on getting a stainless cat back system fabricated locally soon.

Nice looking Avant How are the jom coilovers? How long you had them fitted? Hows the ride feel

Cant say anything bad about the Joms so far, ive had them on about 6 months, the ride is not to much different from standard sline maybe slightly stiffer. Handles pretty good to.

Looks great, thinking about spacers on mine too ATM everyone on here seems to be running them!