My A5 after a good machine polish and detail

Dadar

Reaction score
So I have just come indoors from a 6 hour stint cleaning and polishing my new to me A5 and all I can say is WOW.Last weekend I washed and clay barred the whole vehicle and this week after a quick wash and dry I went to work with the borrowed Das 6 polishing DA from my brother and have been reading and watching various videos on how to use said device and for a first timer I managed some very good results.
I have not cleaned and polished a car this meticulously for years and I found it very therapeutic.
One quick question for all you detailing chaps is how the hell do you manage to clean the inside of the rear window without having to contort oneself into such a abnormal position and have the worlds smallest hands?.
Anyway let the pictures do the talking as they say
Audi 5
Audi 13
Audi 15
Audi 4

Reactions: JonChalk, S3 Rav, daytonamart and 10 others
Many thanks,will pick one of these up tomorrow

it only comes with one pad So buy a couple more of the pads themselves....as you'll be surprised how much dirt the inside of the rear windows can accumulate mate

Reactions: Dadar
Now go and buy yer own Das 6 plus...........LOL and give it a good polishing every 2 month or so with Menzerna 3800

Now go and buy yer own Das 6 plus...........LOL and give it a good polishing every 2 month or so with Menzerna 3800
Ha ha cheers,next job is to remove the wheels and give them a good old clean and seal.
This detailing lark is quite addictive isn’t it?

Reactions: Jassyo06
Ha ha cheers,next job is to remove the wheels and give them a good old clean and seal.
This detailing lark is quite addictive isn’t it?

It's not Rocket Science mate,it's more like sheer determination.....the more you do it....the better you'll get at it...product knowledge is easily found via forums and Youtube......but to take the first leap into machine polishing is admirable as most are frightful of doing so

So I have just come indoors from a 6 hour stint cleaning and polishing my new to me A5 and all I can say is WOW.Last weekend I washed and clay barred the whole vehicle and this week after a quick wash and dry I went to work with the borrowed Das 6 polishing DA from my brother and have been reading and watching various videos on how to use said device and for a first timer I managed some very good results.
I have not cleaned and polished a car this meticulously for years and I found it very therapeutic.
One quick question for all you detailing chaps is how the hell do you manage to clean the inside of the rear window without having to contort oneself into such a abnormal position and have the worlds smallest hands?.
Anyway let the pictures do the talking as they say View attachment 172904 View attachment 172906 View attachment 172907 View attachment 172908
@Dadar - Great work mate. Look fab :thumbs up: