Website
www.kickinvectra.co.uk
1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

hi andy,
could you answer a question about your standard rear suspension setup.? i have just got a new b7 sline with 18"rims and it seems to be sitting high at the back so i was looking at the shocks and noticed two plastic bushes on the rod of the shock (one green the other yellow each about 30mm long) and want to now are these standard items or where they just forgotten to take them off after delivery.any ideas would be helpful. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/book.gifThe car has a very hard setup compared to my previous b6 and have about 400 miles done now so everything should have settled by now.

Thanks for the reply, /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/ok.gif i'll just pull them out and how it goes,because to me they look as if they would stop the shock from compressing.By the way your car looks great sitting that little bit lower.

those plastic pices should have bean removed at the pdi cheque all <font color="red"> </font> 4 shocks

thanks for the info Wayned. i did remove them and the car feels 100% better than before.i can't understand all these expert car journalists complaining about the handling and ride of the A4.i think it's one of the best i've every driven now that these plastic spacers have been removed.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/MexWave.gif

If I was you, I'd take the plastic spacers back to the dealership that PDI'd your car and ram them up the rectum of the person that carried out the PDI(or the manager if no-one owns up). Might just be the mood I'm in today.

Looking really good there bud!

Nice work, whats the ride like now?

looking good. i noticed in another thread ur now running 19"s too. nice :)

anyway - just wondering which coilovers u went for? i'm probably going to buy FK Highsports.

also - did u install them yourself? or if u paid for it to be done, how long/how much?!

cheers :)

Looking good mate, the lower stance puts me in mind of my B6 sline. I don't think the B7's sit as nicely on the springs, mine seems high at the front.

Looks nice in latest pics! Does the A4 have a very big boot or do you have the sub and sub box instead of the rear seats?

Wow car looks amazing in the updated pics what size are the new wheels diamiter and width wise also are they LM's....well done credit to you

wicked stuff - have only just ordered my FK Konigsport... can't wait to get them on.

...then it's 19"s once my tyres need replacing!

Who did your install? It looks very well put together. I've done several but I don't fancy pulling panels out in the B7.

oh... and i think if u look on eBay, u'll find some 07 spec clear corner light units. i've got a pair ready to go on, which i'll get the garage to do when it goes in for suspension fitting.

awesome looking A4...Are your wing mirrors genuine RS4 parts or have you just bought the casings to go over the original ?

awesome looking A4...Are your wing mirrors genuine RS4 parts or have you just bought the casings to go over the original ?

They look like the same as mine - S4 style chrome InPro replacement cases - have a look on eBay but make sure you get complete cases & not just stick on covers.

Beautiful.

Any spacers on with the wheels ? They sit out from the car quite alot ? I take it, it's a 2.0tdi (140) ?

:)